2.8*

hi so this chapter has some mature content, just a heads up! skip if you don't want to see. it's the same scene just less intense. 

....

Drew and I quickly walked up the stairs to his apartment. Before we made it to the door his lips were on mine, his hands trailing up my sweatshirt. He picked me up and placed me against the wall, I sighed as he trailed his attention to my neck.

"Drew, we should," I breathed. He just groaned and let me down. I won't lie, I already missed him being around me. We finally stumbled inside, and awkwardly sat on the couch. After a few moments of awkward silence, I decided I should probably say something.

"Can you believe what Rudy said?" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I can't believe he would say that," Drew chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.

"I mean we can control ourselves, right?" I quickly glanced at him. Why the fuck was this so awkward?

"Yeah, right, totally," Drew took a deep breath in. He stretched. His V line poked out of his white shirt, and shorts. I inhaled sharply and looked away. Holy shit, we don't need to jump each other's bones.

"We should do something," I stood up.

"I know what I wanna do," Drew stood up next to me.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Let me guess, me?"

"Damn you're good at guessing," He took a step closer, his eyes darkening. My heart pounded in my chest, and my core tightened. His lips slowly began to caress my neck, as his hands slid up my shirt and traced teasing lines across my waist.

"Totally in control," I sighed, giving in to his touch.

"For sure," He smiled against my neck, lightly nipping it. Heat pooled in my stomach.

"Rudy called it," I leaned into his touches.

"I really don't want to hear Rudy's name on your lips right now," He growled, and possessively grabbed my hips. Okay, but like -- that's hot.

"Then shut me up," I pulled him back and smirked.

(last warning do not read ahead if you don't like these scenes)

"Fuck it," He closed the distance between us, and pressed me against him as his lips devoured mine. His hands trailed down to my ass and lifted my legs around his waist. My hands were tangled in his hair, my heart was pounding so fast. Drew pushed past the door and into the bedroom, he slowly laid my back on the bed. I broke the kiss to take of his sweatshirt, revealing the fact that I didn't wear a bra.

"Do you always--," He started.

"I never wear a bra when I wear your sweatshirts," I chuckled, as his eyes opened in shock. I pulled him back down to my lips, his hands slipped up to my chest. I sighed at the contact and arching into his movements. Craving the feeling of his lips and hands on me. My hands blindly pulled at his shirt until he finally pulled it off. For a moment I stopped and admired him. I looked back up to his face to see him with a large grin. I smirked and tugged him back down to me. He began to kiss my neck, as he slipped my pants to the floor. The kisses he was giving me, slowly began to travel farther and farther down until he was at my inner thighs. I gasped at his warm breath, and the light touch of his lips. He teased me, continuing to kiss around right where I needed him. I groaned and pulled his face back up to mine.

"Just fuck me already," I panted, as he chuckled. I knew he was tall, and I knew what that would mean, but I couldn't have guessed how big it would feel. A moan escaped my lips. I dug my fingers into his back, he grunted at the feeling. This mans was packing. The rest of our night was spent, wrapped in each other's arms. I think the boys got the hint not to come back up.