0.8

12:00pm had finally arrived and we were all on set. Anxiety had begun to set in for the upcoming scene. I knew the scene would be filmed once it was later in the day because he wanted it to be dark. We filmed a couple of scenes during the day, but finally, the sun began to set on the set. Once we had filmed the sunset boat scene perfectly, we were excused for a dinner break. Now was my prime opportunity to talk to Rudy.

"Hey Rudy," I called the blonde.

He jogged over, "What's up, girl scout?" I felt my face heat up and I haven't even asked the question yet. I began to play with the hem of my shirt and found a sudden interest in the floor. "Is this about your scene later?" I let out a breath.

"Yes, I'm super nervous, and Drew said you've done something like this before. And I need advice on what to do. " I stumbled through that sentence quickly. and

"Don't worry. It's easy. Just act like your having sex, but remember to just have fun."

"Um well -- I've -- okay." I put my head down again. And then it dawned on Rudy.

"Oh." He took a step back and began to think.

"I mean-- I have, but not good. Like I--" I paused. "You get it,"

"Yep, um, well..." Rudy started. He explained the filming aspect of it and just his experience on what to do. "Just be relaxed, it's awkward but have fun."

"Thanks, Rudy," I gave him a quick hug and ran back to my trailer and began to pace. The door creaked and in walked Maddie and Mads with a granola bar, smoothie, gum, and a toothbrush.

"We brought you food because you need to eat so you don't faint during the scene," Maddie explained, handing the food to me.

"Everything else is self-explanatory," Madison said gesturing towards the toothbrush and gum. I gave them a nervous smile and began to eat with them. It was a good idea to put on calming music, thank you, Maddie, because I would've had an anxiety attack. I'm a professional, I can do this. But the thought of doing this with Drew made butterflies shoot through my stomach. And it isn't real. But still, we had to make it seem like it is real.

"Don't overthink it," Madison said. Maddie nodded in agreement.

"But how do I-- do the stuff?" I stammered. I've never stuttered but I was so nervous and I had no idea why.

"Just let your body do what feels natural," Mads said.

"Trust me, when you're kissing him it'll know what to do."

"Okay?" Maddie began giggling and Mads smacked her arm. I was confused. How was I just going to know what to do? I quickly finished my food and changed into my "costume". All of us were pretty comfortable with each other so I felt comfortable showing them it, but boy was I uncomfy. I walked out and the girls began to whistle and holler.

"Damn girl,"

"He won't be able to take his eyes off you," Maddie smirked, eyeing the clothing. It was a black lacy bra with matching underwear. I stood in shock in the mirror. I had to wear this in front of Drew. This was insane. I usually only wear oversized t-shirts and hoodies, the only time I showed off my body was for boat scenes and I wore a bikini but this was extremely different. My character usually only wears oversized t-shirts too. But apparently this is her style. It made sense I won't lie, her innocence but underneath she was just as bad. Aw okay, that's kinda cute.

"Woah," I said staring at my reflection. "I've never worn anything like this."

"You should!" Maddie cheered, both of the girls were hyping me up and giving me confidence. Don't get me wrong I'm confident in my body, I have a small slender frame and curves but I never felt the need to show them off. The stage manager knocked on the door and quickly slipped on my characters t-shirt and shorts and walked to the house where we were going to film. Maddie and Mads gave me thumbs up and encouraging cheers as I walked out the door. I looked over to see Drew wearing a long sleeve t-shirt and a pair of shorts.