3.2

Drew and I entered the boys apartment laughing, when Rudy's voice interrupted us.

"Hey, Drew we need to talk," Rudy said suspiciously. I glanced at Drew, was there something he wasn't telling me. He looked equally confused so I'm sure it was just Rudy up to some antics again.

"Um--sure Rudy, what's up?" Drew hesitantly replied to the blonde boy. JD gestured to the couch and Austin led me into the kitchen by Chase. He continued to watch the show but tilted the box of Cheez-Itz to my hand. I quietly thanked him, and began to watch the boys stand in various places around the living room. A scared Drew kept glancing at me and he had his head down. Maybe there was something he was hiding.

"Charlie is like our sister," Rudy started. "And now you may be our best friend, one could say we are brothers, but you are now dating our little sister of the cast." Drew nodded along. These idiots were giving him the older brother talk right now, Chase was just looking on with amusement.

"Now you may be bigger than us, but there are more of us, and--" JD started.

"We will end you if you hurt her," Austin finished. I hid behind Chase's shoulder, hoping that they didn't see my laugh.

"Promise you won't hurt her," JD glared.

"I won't ever hurt her purposely," Drew smiled at the boy's antics.

"Good!" Rudy cheered. "Now the girl's have news for us so... let's go!" The tone of the room instantly changed into a happy one. I noted the relief on Drew's face when he realized it was just the older brother talk. And maybe I was reading into it, but purposely... it just settled weird. I chose to ignore it and wrapped my arm around Drew.

"They're dorks," Drew laughed, as we chased after the overly excited boys.

"But they're our dorks," I smiled up at him and caught a twinkle in his eyes. As we finally reached the door, we found an impatient Rudy and Maddie standing at the door.

"Finally!" They sighed and hopped into place.

"I have decided that we are taking a family vacation," Maddie beamed. "To Miami!" Everyone cheered and began to clap.

"Does she know it's like the same thing here?" I whispered to Drew.

"She let's not spoil her fun," Drew whispered in my ear, shivers crawled down my spine. I turned my head and connected our lips. He was standing behind me, both his arms encaged me. I spun around so I was leaning against the counter now. We weren't full on making out but it was a sweet kiss. I held his face, relishing in the light stubble that had grown. I pulled away to look into those beautiful blue eyes that had instantly entranced me. I kissed those soft lips one last time and turned back to the group. Maddie and Chase were cuddled up together talking about the places they were going to eat. Rudy and Madison were planning some excursions, while JD and Austin were planning their beach outfits.

"When are we leaving?" I asked over the loud chatter of the group.

"Oh right, tomorrow," Maddie giggled.

"Tomorrow?" Everyone cried in unison.

"It's a week trip too," The girl winced, not realizing that we only had a day to pack for this entire trip. I gave a knowing look and a quick kiss, and let him go pack for this last minute trip.

"Nice heads up," Mads laughed, as she watched the boys scramble out of our apartment.

"Whoops?" Maddie blushed.

"Let's go pack!" I shook my head and headed into my room. I figured it wouldn't take too long to pack so I would just throw some stuff together. Maddie began to blare out some girly tunes and honestly it was such a fun time.

... 

i want to thank you all so much for all these reads this is INSANE. you guys are amazing! please vote, comment, and follow! i may or may not have started writing the rafe cameron book....