Color 5

"A party on a Tuesday?" Jimin's mom said over the phone. Jimin looked at himself in his mirror and hummed. "I mean you don't have to ask me because I believe you're enough. Are you boys heading to school?"

"No not yet Yoongi is making me breakfast but we'll be there on time." She sighed.

"Ok but I have big news." She said excitedly.

"Ouuu big news please do tell." He walked into
The kitchen where Yoongi was making some scrambled eggs and he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"I got you.... private lessons... with Taehyung!!" Jimin spat out the coffee.

"You what?! Mom seriously?" Yoongi pointed to the counter and threw a towel at Jimin to clean it up.

"Yeah he actually offered and it's courtesy of him." Jimin was in pure shock.

"Kim Taehyung offered me free lessons? Mom are you joking with me?" He says as yoongi hands him a plate of eggs and toast.

"No of course not. He says he wants to repay me for all I have done and helping him with his career. Jimin this can help you." She sounded excited. But no one could've been more excited than Jimin.

"Mom thank you so much I- I have no words."

"You should thank him after class. I have a couple of things to prepare for so you and Yoongi better get there on time. I love you see you after school."

"I love you too mom." They hung up and Yoongi sat next to him.

"Care to explain why you spat coffee out on the counter?" he said pointing to Jimin's coffee cup that sat next to him.

"Did you not hear me? I'm getting private lessons with Mr.Kim. Yoongi this is my chance to be the artist I've always wanted to be." He raised his eyebrows as he bit the toast and chuckled.

"Don't be a weirdo. I know he's your idol and all but just don't be weird.... please?"

"When am I ever weird?"

"You were close to making your own cardboard cut out of the man. I lied that I broke the printer I really just plugged it out." Jimin scoffed.

"What?! you had me throw out a one-week-old printer-,"

"You could've checked yourself. Be honest, I saved you from doing something embarrassing. didn't I?" Jimin ate some of the food and looked up with a nod.

"Yeah, I think you did." This made the older raise an eyebrow and nod.

"What can I say I'm min yoongi. Now let's go we might be late for school and your mom might make a cardboard cut out, out of us."

_____________________

The whole class Taehyung couldn't stop sparing Jimin a few glances. He noticed he was smiling a lot and blushing as well. He couldn't help but find it cute.

"I want to see that you guys have included one object with life in your painting by the end of the week. And please, write your names on the back of your canvas I need to look at them. You're dismissed." They all got up and jimin stayed behind as he signaled Yoongi to wait for him.

"Mr. Kim." He walked up to the man who was going to his desk.

"I was just going to stop you. I assume Ms. Park told you?" Jimin hummed and bit his lip.

"I-i just wanted to thank you for this opportunity. I look up to you so much I think I'm dreaming just standing in front of you like this." Taehyung took his glasses off his face and leaned on his desk.

"Well it's as real as can be." He comments. "I actually wanted to invite you and your mom over to dinner tomorrow night. if that's fine with you." Jimin knew all of this was just too good to be true.

"T-to your house. Like your actual house?"

"Yeah I'm not too bad of a cook. I'll let your mom know. And if you can, bring me your favorite piece so I know which areas exactly you need to work on." The smaller nodded excitedly.

"Wait you're leaving your phone." He handed it to him and Jimin quickly took and it bowed while backing out of the classroom. Taehyung slightly smiled and shook his head.

Once Jimin stepped out of the classroom there Yoongi was talking to Jungkook. Jungkook has a blush on his face while Yoongi looked through his camera.

"Hey Jimin, Jungkook has a few pictures of you in his camera he has to make a photo album for his photography class he wants to know if he can include you." Jimin nods and Jungkook bows.

"Are you perhaps going to that party tonight? Namjoon's party?" Jungkook nods as he takes out his phone and types on it.

"Oh he has a friends who's good friends with Namjoon." He says and jimin suddenly seems more interested. "And that he over heard them talking about you and Namjoon really seems to be into you." He blushed and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Thank you I'll see you then I guess?" Jungkook nods and waves while taking his phone.

"So?"

"Mm he's kind of cute. He was taking a picture of us because of a project about capturing beautiful things at the right moment." Jimin gasped.

"Yoongi I thinks he's trying to call you beautiful, tying to call you a masterpiece." Yoongi nodded as he began to walk down the hall.

"I'll make a move on him tonight don't worry." Jimin shook his head.

"No not make a move on him but ask him out." Jimin reasoned.

"Same thing."

"No make a move on him sounds like you're going to have a one night stand with him he deserves more than that he seems really nice." The older nodded.

"He is. But he's mute."

"That doesn't mean anything maybe if you g-," Yoongi turned around and held Jimin by his shoulders.

"I got this Jimin. I'll make my choices somewhat wisely." Jimin opened his mouth to say something then shut it back. Yoongi May have been gay but ever since he got kicked out he avoided relationships with guys to get rid of the stigma he had laying deep inside.

"Ok Hyung." He mumbled.
________
A/N: how's it so far?