Color 43

The week ended fast. So fast Jimin had to check his calendar twice. It was now Sunday and he had a private lesson.

He should be excited about it but he wasn't. Taehyung had been acting funny. Telling him he was busy or saying he couldn't stay in the classroom too long. He decided maybe he should ignore it but it still bothered him.

On the other hand, Taehyung was curled up
In his bed wondering what the fuck he was going to do. He was supposed to announce he had been dating Taeyeon today. But he couldn't bring himself to even imagine the look on Jimin's face once he heard the news. He hadn't even gotten much sleep.

He sat up in the bed and ran his hand through his hair stressfully. Thinking of what he could do. Bad ideas surged his thoughts. There was nothing he could've said or done that could make the situation better. And one thing passed his mind.  On the thing he was sure he'd regret.

He could hear the elevator ding and Jimin walked in leaving his shoes at the door.

"Tae?" Jimin mumbles. Taehyung walks out of his room and Jimin frowned. His eyes had dark circles around them and he looked frail.

"Hey, baby." Jimin immediately went to hug him. In which Taehyung returned. The hug was tight and Jimin realized how tight it was.

"What's going on Taehyung? You have me worried sick you're not being your self. And you're supposed to tell me when something's wrong you're my boyfriend." He says almost in a whining manner. "And I love you you're supposed to trust me enough to tell me everything." Taehyung's heart fluttered yet shattered.

'I love you too Jimin' at least that's what he wanted to say. But that's not what had come out.

"Everything is fine. I'm ok and you shouldn't worry. Let's get this done ok?" He grabs Jimin's hand and of course, Jimin noticed how he didn't say I love you back. He brushed it off and went into the art studio with him and sat down on the chair.

"Look what I brought today." He opened his bag and took out the antique palette Taehyung got him.

"I've been using it to paint at home. I love it so much you don't understand." Taehyung broke into a small smile and Jimin poured some paint in it while sticking his thumb in it to hold it properly.

"Ok, so texture right?" Taehyung nodded. He was too busy looking at Jimin to pay attention to what he was doing on the canvas. He couldn't believe he had to break this pretty boy's heart in order to keep himself and Jimin safe and out of the light of students at his school and media. His phone rang and he stood up and got giving Jimin a hand to wait.

"It's Sunday Taehyung. What are you doing? Are we coming out with news or do you want me to tell everyone you two are dating?"

"We're not dating anymore." He says abruptly. She goes silent.

"Bullshit-,"

"I'm serious Taeyeon. You got what you wanted now don't fucking contact me." He hung up and turned around to see Jimin standing there with a confused yet hurt look on his face.

"We're not?" He whispers slightly. His eyes were beginning to get crowded with tears. Taehyung had to end it someway.

"Jimin. This... this is getting more difficult day by day." He begins he didn't want to say this but anything in the world to protect Jimin he'd do but he was also hurting him. "Maybe we should break up just until you've graduated." He mumbles. He sees Jimin about to cry and he puts his hand on his cheek. "Trust me Jimin."

Jimin's tears fall down his face gently like a feather in the wind as the man holds his cheeks up. He gripped the palette in his hands and removes Taehyung's hands away from him.

"You never really loved me in the first place right?" Taehyung shook his head vigorously.

"W-what do you mean? Park Jimin this cant happen. It hurts me to say it but you're my student. This is illegal I can't love you-" Jimin drops the wooden palette Taehyung gifted him on the floor and watched as it shattered.

"Not anymore Mr.Kim and neither do I want to be with you anymore anyways" Jimin shoves passes him grabbing his stuff and leaving the penthouse hastily. He was in complete tears as he basically ran down the street. When there were not as many people there he slowly walked and fished his phone out of his pocket. He called Yoongi who answered during the first ring.

"Hey beautiful what's up?" He snuffed and he can hear Yoongi shuffle.

"Where are you?" He says, Jimin didn't even have to say anything for him yo know who he was crying about. Jimin looked up at the street signs and read his location.

In five minutes Yoongi was speeding down the street and stopping in front of Jimin.

"What the fuck did he do." He held Jimin's arm and Jimin shook his head.

"It wasn't him it was me." He lied. Yoongi sighed and pulled Jimin in for a hug.

"What's the point in protecting him Jimin? What did he do?" Jimin brought his arms around Yoongi and cried in his shirt.

"Can we just go?" He whispered.

Yoongi has no choice but to take him home where he closed his door and cuddled in his bed.

His bed felt horrible for the first time. He'd rather be laying in Taehyung's especially on a Sunday where they were supposed to be spending the day together.

It was a horrible feeling when someone you were in love with tore your heart to shreds. Without even hesitating. He took a deep breath and covered his head with the sheets.

Soon his room door opened and a side of his bed got heavy.

"Jiminie." He heard the voice of his mother. "I was going to come over to watch a movie with you guys and have some take out later. Yoongi called and told me today might not be a good day for you." She rubbed his leg through the sheets and Jimin removes them covers to reveal his tear-stained face.

"He broke my heart mom." He whispered.

"For no reason?" Jimin shook his head no.

"He has a valid reason b-but we could've done it we could've gotten passed it without breaking up we were doing just fine." Jimin cried a little more and she moved closer to clean his face. She frowned and got under the sheets with Jimin.

"It's him." She says softly. "It's Taehyung isn't it."

___________________
A/N: I didn't want to leave you guys hanging since I already had this chapter done. 🥺 thank you guys for 4.8k reads.

And yikes 👁👁

Also there's this vmin book that straight up stole a few points from my sister's taejin book titled Minji's sitter :((