Color 50

2 more months later

   "Park Jimin!" There were cheers and even louder cheers from the art student section as Jimin received his degree. He bowed and thanked the principal, his art teacher and his chemistry teacher, purposely skipping over Ms. Kim who glared starts him. He then went to his mom and gave her a huge hug on stage not caring about what the others thought. Soon after Yoongi was called up and he received his degree as well.

Jimin spent a lot of the time searching the crowd for a special someone. He was nervous, sweating bullets as his mom told him while he got ready. He hoped Taehyung was satisfied with the way he looked or
Just satisfied with who he was all though he hadn't changed much.

He looked at his dry phone and sighed. The last message he got from Taehyung was a small 'I'm not feeling well' the day before. He was seconds away from crying all though he knew Taehyung would never stand him up.

"Is everything ok?" His mom walked up to him. He shook his head no and hugged her "Mom I really miss him and he's not here. He promised he'd be here." She rubbed his back.

"He promised right? He'd never break that promise he could be running late... delayed flight, missed his flight, something he will just never stand you up in a million years." She says as he pulled back.

While he does so he sees someone standing behind Ms. Park. Someone who made his world freeze as if he was in a painting. Suddenly four months felt like years.

He can see the way the older looked around and once he saw him his face broke out into the biggest smile he had ever seen. He was too in shock to move. Tears decorating his face as Taehyung smiled.

"Come here." He says barely above a whisper. Jimin tore his frozen feet away from the ground and ran into his open arms. Taehyung had also found tears falling down his face but he quickly wiped them away so he could wipe jimin's.

"I missed you." Jimin whispered clinging on to his boyfriend.

"I missed you more princess." He pulled back and tilted Jimin's chin so he can look up at him. Here was this angel who had just graduated from school. Meaning there was a lot in store for them in the future.

"Are you wearing the necklace?" Jimin took the other half out of his gown and Taehyung cursed.

"Shit I totally forgot." Jimin frowned and the older laughed, removing the gold chain from his neck and showing Jimin.  "I promised to never take it off and I meant it." He mumbled fixing Jimin's cap on his head.

Jimin looked hot at him with fond, glossy eyes. "You're so fucking beautiful." He mumbles. Before Jimin could say anything Taehyung's lips met with his, they didn't feel foriegn. It had felt like Taehyung kissed him everyday in the last four months never missing a beat. Jimin tiptoed first his life as he returned the passionate kiss.

Once they pulled back they earned a loud whistle
From none other than Yoongi. Jimin smiled contently while Yoongi and Taehyung hugged each other.

"This had to be the worst four months of my life." Taehyung commented while holding his boyfriend's small hands, wrapping their fingers together.

"Says you." Jimin mumbles

"Taehyung!" They both looked at Ms. Kang who walked up to them in her heels giving Taehyung a hug as he let go of Jimin's hand. To say Jimin was jealous all though he knew they were friends was an understatement.