Color 19

Jimin stared at the roof of the car as he was dreading going to school today. After blowing up on Taehyung he had been acting weirdly and Yoongi could've clearly seen that.

"What's going on?" Yoongi said as he came to a red light. "You've been acting weird ever since your lesson yesterday." Jimin looked over at him and frowned.

"I blew up on Taehyung yesterday." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"What did he do?" Jimin ran his hand through his hair.

"Promise you won't judge me first." Yoongi nodded.

"I promise."

"Ok so I gave him a - a blow job yesterday-," Yoongi hit the gas as the lights turned green.

"A what?!"

"I-it was at the moment. I was teaching him how to make a loaf of banana bread and then we kissed and it got heated... moral of the story is he has this person whom he's not even dating but yet still right ofter I finished sucking him off he kissed him right in front of me." Jimin shrunk in his seat and took a deep breath.

"I don't know what to say," Yoongi said aloud. "Let him know you're not just hanging around him to use you. And you're more than just a blow job Jimin. You're funny, smart, talented... you should let him see that first before allowing him to get in your pants." He nodded with a frown on his face.

"What should I do today then?"

"Honestly you shouldn't do anything. He should be the one saying something to you and apologizing." Jimin hummed as they pulled up to the school. They got out and walked to class as they didn't leave their apartment early enough to do anything else.

When he approached the door Yoongi pushed him in so he wouldn't do that weird thing where hed prep himself before going inside. He stumbled in making direct eye contact with Taehyung. Jimin looked away and walked to his seat.

"Ok good morning class. It's Monday I know it sucks from having the best weekend ever, I can't say the same, unfortunately." Jimin gasped and looked at Yoongi who caught the shade.

"But I do want to say that I'm really proud of what you guys have learned and grasped so far. I want to work on giving your painting texture almost. Make it look like I can actually feel a dent in an object make me see that the object isn't as smooth as it appears to be." They nodded a hot out their paintbrushes. It was going to be a long class.

____________________

   "Jimin? My desk for one second." Jimin was about to ignore him when he tried to rush out of the classroom but Taehyung grabbed his wrist.

"What?" Jimin said while folding his arm.

"Look I'm sorry about yesterday." Jimin looked up at him and twisted a little.

"Ok." He mumbled.

"Jin and I are not dating. I told him I needed some time and he's back at his hotel." Jimin shrugged

"That doesn't mean he's away for good. Look I'm not just all about the sexual tension I'm about what's really in here." Jimin pointed to his chest and Taehyung smiled.

"You'll get to know all about what's in here which is why I want to take you out to dinner tonight." Jimin blushed adorably.

"But what if-,"

"It's a private restaurant with VIP rooms. I thought about that ahead of time. Just... text me your address and I'll pick you up by 7 pm ok?" Taehyung placed his hand in the younger's cheeks causing him to nearly shy away. Jimin looked up at him. "Are you down?" He nodded and Taehyung cheered silently. Jimin's heart turned to mush as Taehyung just admired how pretty he was.

"I don't even think we have each other's number." Jimin handed Taehyung his phone and he typed in a number.

"By the way, you're extremely good at what you did yesterday." He said almost in a teasing manner. Jimin mentally screamed and Taehyung licked his lips. "And you looked beautiful while doing so too." Jimin took a deep breath and Taehyung smile.

He handed Jimin back his phone and Jimin looked down at it.

"T-thank you." Taehyung shook his head as he moved a piece of Jimin's hair out of his face. Why was he suck a fucking flirt?

"Ok, I'll see you later" Jimin nods and leaves the classroom with a huge smile on your face.

"Let's go Jungkook actually really wants to be your friend and he wanted me to bring you to the canteen so we can eat lunch together." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's arm. "So what happened in there?"

"He asked me on a date tonight." Yoongi hums.

"Remember what I said?" Jimin nodded and takes Yoongi's hand.

"Why does Jungkook want to be my friend?"

"You're like my brother and he wants to make sure he's on your good side I tried to explain to him that you're not what he thinks and you'll accept him but he just really wants to make things right for our relationship." Jimin cooed.

"That's adorable don't you think?" Yoongi hums. They walk into the canteen hand in hand and they see Jungkook sitting there with Hoseok.

'Here he comes don't be stupid'  Jungkook sighed Hoseok held his hands up in defense.

'When am I ever?' Jungkook gave him a sarcastic look and he rolls his eyes.

"Hey, baby," Yoongi says giving him a quick kiss. Jimin could see how Jungkook nearly melted in his seat at the gesture he thought it was adorable.

"Hi, Jungkook." Jimin waved and Jungkook waved back with a small bow. "You don't have to be so formal with me." He says. Jungkook took out his phone.

I'm really sorry for having Yoongi drag you here I just really want us to be friends.  Jimin shrugged.

"It's really no problem I think you're a great person you're actually keeping Yoongi in line too." Jungkook blushed and nudged Hoseok.

"Hey." He says avoiding eye contact.

"Hi," Yoongi says. The tension between them was real. Jimin decided to break the ice and say something.

"So do you guys want to go out partying one night? It'll be really cool if it's all four of us-," someone interrupted them as they sat next to Jimim he turned around.

Namjoon.

Jimin immediately went quiet.

"Hey, guys," Namjoon says. Jimin looked at him and quickly waved. Yoongi glared at Namjoon who looked at Jimin.

"Can I talk to you for a quick second? Privately?" Jimin looked at everyone and got up.

"Yeah sure." They walked away from the table and out the door.

"So have you thought about it. It might sound kind of crazy but Jimin I really, really like you and I actually want to date you." He took a deep breath and looked at his feet.

"Joonie I did like you a lot but then someone else came into my life and I like them a lot more. I'm really sorry I didn't want it to end like this." Namjoon nodded.

"Ok." He chuckled he had never been turned down for a date. "If it doesn't work out will you come back?" The smaller thought.

He didn't know if a relationship with his teacher would ever work out. But he wanted to try his best.

"Y-yeah sure."
______________
A/N: THANK YOU SM FOR 1k READS 🥺🥺 I love you all I was focused on my new jikook book for a while.