Color 25

Jimin moves around in the empty bed and stretched feeling the morning after pain kick in. He opened his eyes and glanced at the digital clock that read 6 am.

He sat up from the white duvet and looked around, it was a little dark in the room as the sun had still not fully risen yet. All the memories of last night flooded back in his head and he smiled a little. He tried to get up but the pain was a little too unbearable.

"Good morning beautiful." He looked up and there stood Taehyung, shirtless with a cup of coffee in his hand and a tray in the other. "I figured you wouldn't be able to get up so I made you some breakfast in bed." He walked over and placed the tray on the bed while giving Jimin a quick kiss. Of course, Jimin had questioned if this was a dream or if this was what it felt like to date Taehyung.

"Good morning. Thank you." He grinned from ear to ear and Taehyung thought it was adorable.

"Did you sleep well?" Jimin nodded as he cut the fluffy pancakes and took a bite.

"Sorry if I slept horribly I'm a very touchy person so I tend to-,"

"Hug things when you sleep? Yeah I know I almost couldn't breathe." Taehyung laughed and the younger facepalmed from embarrassment.

"It was cute though." He says sipping the coffee. "So after your done I'll take you home with enough time to get ready for class. Oh and here," He handed him a pain killer and Jimin thanked him. 

"You were amazing last night." He whispered before placing a kiss on his forehead. Jimin looked at his pancakes while whispering a small thanks. All he did was wonder how he was going to survive class. He quickly ate and in an hour he was being dropped off in front of his apartment building. 

"Ok, I'll see you in class right? And after." Jimin hums and got out of the car. taehyung rolls down the window and watches as he walks away while laughing. Jimin limped and he turned around. 

"It's not funny keep driving." He folds his arms and rolls his eyes. 

"Im not going anywhere until you get inside brat." Jimin frowned and turned around limping into the apartment building while hearing Taehyung laugh at him. Once he got inside the apartment he saw yoongi sitting at the kitchen while eating a bowl of cereal. 

"Look who's home... and limping. Was it good?" Jimin made a face of distress. 

"Not answering that but it hurts." He said while sitting down on the sofa. 

"Don't get comfortable we gotta leave in an hour and check your phone will ya I had to cover you Because mom was about to come over last night." Jimin pulled his phone out his sweat pants pocket and read the message. 

Mom 

Hey baby, so I spoke to Yeonji and we decided to have dinner at my place tomorrow night, does that sound good to you?

He sat up on the sofa and gasped. Tomorrow night meant today. 

"Yoongi!" He limped around the apartment and shoved the phone in his face. He himself even spat out his cereal after reading it. 

"So soon? Damn good luck buddy." He gave him a tap on the shoulder and Jimin pouted while giving him sad eyes. 

"Oh no, you're not going to make me come this is a dinner for you to meet your mom after like what 12 years? I understand you never dreamt of this day coming and shes literally in your nightmares but I have no right to be there." Jimin sighed heavily and sat on the kitchen chair. 

"What if she doesn't like how I turned out? I mean not that she should be upset she never raised me." Yoongi put his bowl in the sink and proceeded to wash it. 

"If she wants to apologize to you and at least be on your good side. The least she could do is accept you. You overcame a big obstacle in your life and you walk around with the biggest smile on your face like... like-,"

"Like my own mother didn't try to kill me. I know. But I'll hand it to her. She was a drug addict and desperate for anything that would put on her on the edge for 30 minutes" Yoongi hummed and pat his shoulder. 

"Go on and get ready for class before I leave you." He sighed heavily and got up and disappeared to his room.

________________________________

 "Ok Make sure you're ready to submit your paintings tomorrow we've worked on it for a while now. I'll go easy on the grading since it's your first submission but next time I won't." he pointed to everyone in the class and they all yelled in unison

"Oh yeah, next week Wednesday afternoon I need all of you to stay after class so I can hand out tickets to my showcase I'll write it on the board." People spoke among themselves in excitement as they'd be able to attend one of Kim Taehyung's showcases for free. Everyone left and of course, Jimin stayed behind while sitting down at his desk. 

"What are you doing? Come over here you looked sad the whole class. You're not good at hiding your emotions." He held out his arms while leaning against the desk. Jimin stood up and walked into his embrace as he wrapped his arm around him. It felt so comfortable and all he wanted to do was hug him forever. But of course, that was impossible due to the fact they couldn't be seen together.

"I'm having dinner with my mom tonight." 

"Like your real mom?" Jimin hummed and the older sighed. He ran his hand through Jimin's soft hair while Jimin listened to his fast-beating heart with a smile on his face. 

"Just be you, let her know who you grew up to be. Let her know that you're doing just fine." He looked up while squeezing his hand around his waist. 

"I wish I can tell her I have the bestest boyfriend in the world too." Taehyung chuckled and hoops Jimin know. 

"Trust me I wish I can tell the world. I mean I can but secretly." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows while laughing. 

"What do you even mean?" Taehyung held up his hand and Jimin let go of him while he grabbed his phone out his pocket. He typed away and Jimin's phone went off. 

Vantae Just tweeted!

He clicked on the notification. 

Vantae 

I think relationships are a piece of art themselves. 

 Jimin read the comments as people started questioning him and even started to theorize who he may be dating. 

"Ours is a really tough piece. we cant put this one in a showcase." He adds. Taehyung laughed. "Im going to get going My mom wants to see me and I don't want to keep Yoongi waiting out there for too long. mmm, see you tomorrow?" He makes a weird face. 

"If you need to I'll be more than happy to pick you up tonight after you're home from having dinner." Jimin felt like he was almost the only thing that mattered to Taehyung. 

"It's ok my brother would be there to comfort me If anything." 

"Ok but text me and let me know how everything goes. Understood?" Jimin nods and tiptoes to place a kiss on his lip then disappeared out of the classroom. The teacher sat down at his desk and ran his hand through his hair. 

Holy shit

_______________

A/N: Taehyung can be soft if he wants 🥺