Color 8

Taehyung was woken up to a ticklish feeling on his chest he looked down and Jin was laying on it. His hair sprawled out on him.

"Jin, jinie." Jin sighed and looked up at Taehyung then he smiled softly giving Taehyung a kiss which he gladly returned.

"Good morning." He mumbled while running his hands through Taehyung's hair.

"Good morning." He says. Jin sat there and stared at him for a minute. He remembered mornings like these where they'd stay in and make breakfast while talking about their potential future. Neither of them having this day in mind. 

"I saw you returned on the news and I was scared you'd never want to talk to me because of what I did when you left." Taehyung chuckled and sat up as Jin followed

"I deserved that. I've made better paintings anyways." Jin raised his eyebrows.

"Showing off I see." He giggled

"You look even prettier than before," Taehyung commented. "You even feel prettier." Jin blushed and wrapped the covers around him.

"You've ... matured a lot." Jin said in simpler terms.

"Thanks. What are you doing in a hotel?" Jin looked around and nodded.

"Right... I-I'm a model now and we're in Seoul for a month. We have about three weeks left." Taehyung's heart nearly broke again. Jin saw the look on his face and straddled him.

"We can make it last." He ran his thumb over Taehyung's cheek a gesture that he loved for some reason. "And you teaching at the art school? Everyone must be tripping when they get a glimpse of you especially those painting students." Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah, but how have you been?" Taehyung asked.

"I've been ok... I really missed you I haven't been able to date ever since you left me." Taehyung looked up at him and sighed.

"I still don't forgive myself for just leaving a note as a goodbye. I just couldn't bare watching your face that morning when I had to go." Jin rolled his eyes.

"Leaving like you did made me even more upset," Jin mumbled.

"I'm sorry. Dinner tonight?" Taehyung said. "at your favorite restaurant" Jin smiled and nodded.

"What time is it." Jin glanced at the clock.

"5:40 am it didn't feel this early at all... what time do you have to be there?"

"10 am." He said he looked down at Jin's lips. "That's enough time for me."

"Enough time to do what-," Jin squealed as Taehyung switched him so he was underneath him and kissed him. Jin smiled uncontrollably and kissed him back as Taehyung moved to his neck.

Taehyung still felt that same spark every time he kissed Jin and he didn't want it to go.

__________________________

  Taehyung watch as students piles into the classroom. Some blushed as they passed with a bow and others just walked to their seats.

Yoongi walked in without Jimin and sat down. As Taehyung was about to ask where he went he saw Jimin at the door frame as someone kissed him.

His hands wrapped around his petite waist and Jimin tiptoed. When they were done he pulled back the boy ruffled his hair.

"I'll see you around cutie." Jimin nodded and slipped into the classroom.

"Mr. Kim, good morning." He said with a bow. Taehyung bowed back and Jimin went to his seat. Something in Taehyung was boiling.

"Good morning." He said before going to the door to close it. He turned around and everyone sat attentively waiting for the next lesson.

"Good morning!" everyone said including Jimin who was smiling like a complete idiot. there was no way no one couldn't find Jimin cute.  

"Today I want to see you put what I taught you into your painting. Just one small object. I'll be going around all the time to see what you come up with" Everyone opened the provided supplies and put on their aprons. 

"So how the day with Jungook go last night?" Jimin asked, taking out his well-cleaned palette. 

"It actually went well... He's a lot more than just a mute. He's cute... talented... attentive... and he's actually not boring." Jimin nudged him a little.

"Our Min has got a crush." He teased while mixing some new colors together. 

"How about you? I saw namjoon practically eat your face before you came in." The younger rolled his eyes.

"He didn't eat my face... and he wants me to come by his house tonight just for a dip in the pool." He said with a slight shrug. 

"Oh please you guys are going to go skinny dipping instead and you're gonna get knocked up in a pool," Yoongi says with a sly grin. 

"You watch way too much porn-"

"So what are you guys doing? any questions?" Tawhyung bent down to their level. "just anything to get you guys to maybe not talk about skinny dipping and porn." Jimin went extremely red and Yoongi just laughed it off. 

"I'm so sorry we shouldn't have said that in the classroom environment please don't tell my mom." He said quickly and quietly. 

"I'm a young person in their twenties as well not an old man with a beer belly and hearing problems. I won't trust me." He laughed. "I see you cleaned your palette your colors should come out way better now." He examined the palette and the small chips around the edges. 

"Yeah, I cant wait." He chuckles. Taehyung looks at his face for a quick second and diverts his attention away from it. 

"Me either." He said before looking at Yoongi. He gave him a few pointers and left.

"Dude you should've seen the way he looked at you," Yoongi whispered. "He liked smirked and made a remark. pervert." 

"Shut up if anything you're the real pervert."

"What how?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"look over there." Yoongi looked to the direction he was pointing in to see a girl in a short skirt bending down to pick up a couple of fallen paintbrushes. 

"Damn," Yoongi said blindly, 

"Point proven."