Color 26

Jimin sat on the toilet with the seat down as he wasn't really using the bathroom he was calling someone. He was calling Taehyung.

"Please answer. Please answer." The person he was dialing picked up the phone and spoke with a raspy voice.

"Hey princess sorry I was taking a quick nap what's up?" Jimin sighed in relief.

"My mom is coming over in five minutes I don't know if I can do it anymore." He whined while gripping the cell phone. He heard shuffling on the other end.

"Baby it's ok. Take a deep breath and just know you're tougher than you think are. Ok?" Jimin hummed.

"Go get 'em," Jimin hummed and said goodbye before hanging up. He walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh there you are." his mom said.

"Yeonji says she just turned on the block and -,"She looked at Jimin who was almost building up tears in his eyes.

"Oh, baby it's going to be ok." She said holding his cheeks. "She's not who you think she is anymore." Jimin nods and shakes away his tears.

"And go upstairs to cover up those hickies I have makeup in my bathroom." Jimin flushed red and quickly went to cover them up. While he was upstairs he heard the door open.

"Yeonjae." He heard the voice of a woman. Then it was silent for a while until he heard light sobbing coming from the both of them.

"I'm so sorry." The voice said.

"It's ok Yeonji. You're trying to make it better now right?" Jimin took a deep breath and left the room and started walking downstairs.

"Where is he? Did he not want to come-." She turned around and looked at the steps to see Jimin standing there. She covered her mouth as more tears fell down.

"Jimin?" Jimin nodded and ran downstairs hugging her tightly. She held her son close something she never did while placing a hand on the back of his head. Jimin found himself crying too.

"You're so beautiful. Oh my gosh, it's really you." She whispered Jimin took a deep breath and nodded.

"It's me." He mumbled. She pulled back and held both of his hands. Jimin can definitely see she turned her life around. Her hair seemed healthy and it was long. Her face looked younger and she smelled of perfume instead of smoke.

"I can't believe this." She said wiping her eyes. "I'm so sorry." She said looking down at her feet. "You've grown so beautifully with my sister. She's your real mom." She slightly laughed.

"Come on let's eat," Jimin says while pulling her to the table. She hummed and all three of them sat down.

"Oh wow, Yeonjae this is so good." She says.

"Thank you. But Jimin helped." Jimin slightly bowed and smiled a bit.

"S-so how are you?" She looked around at picture frames of Jimin around the house and paintings hung up on the wall.

"I-I've been good. I paint and bake. I have good grades... yeah. You?"

"I'm ok. I got out of rehab four years ago. I got my life back on track. I'm dating a guy I've been dating for about three years now. And I own a coffee shop. It's nothing much. Yeonjae?" She looked at yeonjae who pointed to herself.

"Oh-oh, I'm an art teacher. And my pride and joy are here with jimin and his bestfriend." Jimin smiled at her.

"It should be. Jimin he's just ethereal." She whispered. Jimin slightly smiled.