Color 13

Jimin waved goodbye to Namjoon who dropped him at Ms. park's house and turned around and used his key to get inside.

"Mom! I'm here! It smells good." He said taking off his shoes and dropping his bag on the floor that was full of clothes as he was also spending the night over.

"Thank you baby can you set the table for me?" Jimin hummed and took out four plates, cups, and sets of utensils neatly lining the table with them.

"You know Taehyung has been treating us with a lot of things so we have to pay the sweet boy back. Do you mind whipping some dessert up?" Jimin shook his head no as he looked around to see what she had.

"Pineapple upside-down cake?" She nodded as Jimin was an excellent baker. He got to baking and by the time he set the cake on the table, the doorbell rang he quickly washed his hands and ran to the door.

He was met with Taehyung who was in a black button-down shirt and beige slacks. Damn.

"H-hey come in." He saw Who he assumed was Jin step behind with a smile that everyone would know was the fakest smile. "The dining room is right here." He closed the door and walked into the cozy room.

"Ms. Park." Taehyung grinned and hugged her.

"Aww, I still can't believe this is all you." She laughed and gripped his shoulders. "You must be Jin it's so nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you in the past." She held out her hand and Jin took it.

"I'm glad you did. I also heard a lot about you."

"Let's sit!" Jimin said suddenly. They all looked at him and he laughs awkwardly. "Sorry. I'm just excited!" He lied and they all nodded as they sat down. Jimin sat across from Taehyung who sat next to jin and he sat next to his mom.

"So I just cooked up a little something please enjoy." They began to ate and they wowed.

"This is really good ms.park," Taehyung said and Jin agreed.

"Thank you, so Jin I heard you're a model now." Jin blushed and Jimin rolled his eyes while looking at his food. Taehyung caught it and looked away before
Jimin can catch him staring.

"Yeah, I even modeled for vogue. I'm here for a fashion show and to see my family for a while. I'm leaving in a few days, unfortunately." He frowned and Ms. Park shook her head.

"What a shame you're really beautiful so you're probably really famous in the modeling community especially since you modeled for Vogue." He nodded and glanced at Jimin who gagged while he was speaking.

Taehyung saw everything and cleared his throat.

"So I have a showcase I've been planning for and I wanted you to display one of your pieces Ms. Park. It would be amazing." Ms. Park pointed to herself and he nodded.

"Oh honey that would be nice but it's your showcase-,"

"That's why I asked... please? I'll also give you Jimin and Yoongi free Vip entry." Jimin gasped and tapped his mom's leg.

"Yes, she'll do it." She looked at him and shook her head with a laugh.

"Yes, I'll do it. Why not." Jimin cheered quietly and Taehyung smiled almost fondly at him before returning to eat. it was quiet for a little bit until Taehyung spoke up. 

"This house is really comfortable Ms. Park." 

"Oh thank you, I, unfortunately, live by myself as my boys decided it was time to live by themselves about a year ago but they still visit me. Jimin is actually sleeping over tonight." Jimin scrunched his nose adorably and Ms. Park rubbed his shoulder. After they finished eating Ms. Park Cut the cake and gave everyone a slice. 

"Wow, This is - just wow." Jin says as he eats it. "how did you make this?" He looked at the cake and took another bite. 

"Oh I didn't make it, Jimin did. along with painting, he bakes sometimes." Jin froze and put the plate down and Jimin smirked. 

"Yeah this is just great I might have to take a slice home," Taehyung commented. Jimin bit his lip and ate a piece of his cake with a blush

On the other hand, Taehyung found it hard to look at the boy without trailing to his lips. He wondered if they were as soft as they appeared to be in his dreams. Or if his hands were capable of making hin weak in his knees. 

They made eye contact and frankly, neither of them looked away. The air around both of them thickened and the older gulped. The ability to move his eyes disappeared for him. Jimin blushed heavily and wiped his lip with a napkin to make sure there was nothing on it looking back up at his teacher. 

Unconsciously, Jimin's eyes trailed down to the button of his shirt that was left open, it wasn't just one button it was three buttons. Only something he'd see in a twitter post of thirsty fans talking about his chest and how smooth his skin was 

But here he was, not scrolling through his Taehyung based twitter feed but having dinner with him for the second time. Jin, who was having a conversation with Ms. Park, agonizingly watched as they nearly devoured each other with their eyes. 

"Taehyung?"

"O-oh yeah?" 

"Aren't you taking a slice? I have something really important early in the morning sorry." He says to Ms. Park who shook her in an approving manner. 

"Oh yeah can I get a container to take a slice."

"Y-you can actually take the whole thing I'll just make another for my mom." Jimin got up to the kitchen and wrapped the pan in saran wrap. "here you go." he bowed while placing it in his hand. 

"Ok, we'll get going. again thank you so much for dinner." Jin hurriedly said pulling Taehyung along as he barely got the time to say a proper goodbye. They closed the front door and Jimin shook his head. 

what. the. fuck. was. that. 

"They're so cute together, don't you think?" she said while cleaning up the table. 

"Oh yes definitely. Jin is such nice person wow I could just spend another day with him." Jimin said. His mom caught his sarcasm and turned around. 

"Oh come on Jimin he's a famous painter and your teacher he's not just going to be your famous single idol your whole life. you should be happy the guy you've looked up to for years is finding love right?" He nodded. he needed to come up with something quick. 

"But sill I'm a fan, of course, ill be a little upset." In his opinion being upset that your fav has a significant other was revolting. No real fan would be mad at their fav for finding happiness. 

"Ok, hun I'll clean up you go wash off and come back so we can have hot chocolate while watching Leonardo Decaprio movies." Jimin hummed and grabbed his bag while running upstairs. 

There he plopped in the bed and screamed in the pillow. That dinner might've been the most intense dinner that he's ever had. The most striking thing about it was the fact that Taehyung seemed to be returning the looks to him. 

"Stupid," he scolded himself while getting up to go to the bathroom.

_____________________________

A/N: making progress here 🙈 sorry for the long chapter