Color 36

Mature content ahead.

      Jimin held the cup of strawberry milkshake in his hand as they walked back to the beach house.  He had decided to take a different route so they can walk through the beach.

"Ok, I never had a milkshake or a burger that good," Jimin admitted. His other hand was laced around Taehyung's. Their fingers crossed each other's and it felt like home.

"I know it's amazing there isn't it?" Jimin agreed while they climbed the steps to the beach house.

"What's on the agenda tomorrow?" Jimin asks as they stepped into the house. He rested his strawberry milkshake in the fridge as he was getting extremely full.

"That's a surprise we just have to wake up early." Jimin hummed and stretched.

"I'm going to take a shower." Taehyung followed him upstairs and laid on the bed while Jimin grabbed a towel.

"You go into the bathroom fully dressed? Come on I've already seen everything." Jimin giggled and shook his head.

"I know but, I still have my insecurities I'll be out soon." He kisses him on the lips and Taehyung watched as he walked away and closed the door.

"Insecurities my ass your body is literally perfect." He mumbled grabbing his phone out of his pocket. He scrolled through twitter for a few minutes before the bathroom door opened and Jimin came out with his bag.

He wore a long T-shirt with basketball shorts and Taehyung smiled. He looked adorable. He moved over on the bed and Jimin laid down with him.

"Finally I thought I'd grow old waiting for you to
Come out of there." Taehyung chuckled. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"It's not that serious. I didn't take long." He looked at the clock. "I only took thirty minutes." He says as if he accomplished something.

"That's not a long time? I take 15 minutes like what do you do in there?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Shower." He says in a 'duh' manner. "Yoongi says I take long as well." He laughs.

"You do but you smell great." Taehyung pulled Jimin by his waist and Jimin bit his lip. He was excited for what the next few days held but also a little nervous not knowing if Taehyung would get tired of him or tired of the sexual stuff.

"When you think too hard your face gets red." Taehyung laughed brushing his hair out of his face.

"Really? That's embarrassing." He whispers. Taehyung smiled and sat up, hovering over Jimin.

"I find it cute." He left small kisses on his face and Jimin let go of a deep breath as his heart pounded out of his chest.

"We've had sex before what's the problem now." Jimin groaned and looked up. The problem was he and Taehyung got to know each other more since the last time. And his feelings grew for him tremendously so now the idea of having sex with him meant a lot more than it did the first time.

"Relax princess you're so tense." He mumbles. His words felt like a drug as his body almost went limp. Taehyung kisses him suggestively and tugged on his basketball shorts. His lips trailed to his neck and Jimin gasped slightly causing Taehyung to stop and work on that spot even more.

"Take this off for me." He whispers. Jimin took it off and pushed it off the bed as Taehyung lifted his shirt up to see red lace underwear. He chuckled and unbuttoned his shirt. "Insecure about what." He mumbles.

"Look at you. Slim waist, thick thighs, plump ass flat stomach. You're perfect." Jimin blushed heavily as Taehyung's manly hands brushed over his underwear.