Color 30

Namjoon glances at the clock on a car that read 7:45 am. He took a deep breath and laid back in the seat. At that, his phone rang.

"Hey Namjoon" he smiled. It was Jin.

"Hey, Jin." He says. "I was just going to pick us up some breakfast then we can head to your photoshoot how does that sound?"

"You're out early. Yeah, that sounds good don't be late my photoshoot is at 9." Namjoon hums and Jin hung up. They had gotten extremely close since they met at the bar. They weren't dating but Jin had considered it. He wondered how could that person break Namjoon's heart.

On the other hand, they paid almost no attention to the age gap. They had nothing to worry about. They didn't have to meet up in secret or hide that they liked each other.

Namjoon opened his car door and stepped out to the diner that his phone lead him to. He was about to walk into the diner when someone caught his eyes. 

Jimin. 

He sat at the table with someone who talked with him. He adjusted his view and furrowed his eyebrows realizing that he was with his art teacher. He questioned why they were out on an early Saturday morning. 

Then his teacher placed his hands on Jimin's and his eyes went wide. He took out his phone and snapped a quick picture. He was only going to take one until the older reached over and kissed him. 

Jimin left me for his teacher?

He thought to himself while scrolling through the pictures. They looked... happy. In all honesty, Namjoon had thought he was over Jimin. But seeing him brightly smile for someone else had set something off within him. He turned around and quickly went to his car where he proceeded to drive to Jin's hotel. 

There he used the spare key jin provided him with and walked in. He was in a robe while he blow-dried his hair. 

"Hey, I thought you brought some food?" Jin said while turning it off and running his hand through his brown locks. 

"I was going to but I saw the guy who left me for someone else in there." Jin frowned and sat on the bed. 

"You still have feelings for him?" He mumbled. Namjoon was iffy about the question. 

"I didn't but seeing him there... I don't know it made me jealous." The older rolled his eyes and stood up only to be dragged down by Namjoon. "But Jin I do like you. And you should take my word for that." He slightly smiled. 

"You do realize I only have a week here?" 

"I'll wait." 

"Yeah, the last guy said the something." His voice was blanketed with uncertainty. 

"Well, im not the last guy. And I think he left me for his fucking teacher." He fished his phone out of his pocket and showed Jin the photos. as soon as he looked at the first picture he gasped.

"That's him! the guy that left me. And that fucking slut- How can you like him?! He's literally a whore who steals other people's men" Namjoon shook his head in confusion. 

"Wait. So he left me... for his teacher that was already going out with you?" Jin nodded. 

"He literally openly flirted with him right in front of me. One time I think they were fucking before I walked in on them." Namjoon scoffed. "I guess they were out so early because one, Taehyung's famous and Two, that's his fucking student... I mean how desperate do you have to be?" 

"You said he's famous?" Jin nodded. 

"He's a motivational speaker and a role model to young artists." The gears In namjoon's head turned and he smirked. 

"Say... Let's have some fun with these pictures." 

___________________

  Jimin walked into the apartment with a bag in his hand. The kitchen and living room were empty but Yoongi's shoes were still at the door. he sighed and knocked on his bedroom door but it was already cracked open. 

"Hey sorry. It was kind of already open." Yoongi glanced at him and nodded. Jimin sighed heavily and sat down next to him. "Have you just been sitting here all morning?" He hummed and his phone went off. Jimin glanced at the hundreds of notifications coming in on Yoongi's phone and picked it up. 

"Sheesh, Yoongi. You better answer Jungkook he's going crazy here." Yoongi took his phone and silenced it while turning it facedown on his pillow. 

"I just need some time. Jimin I got accused of forcing him into something. The first thing Jungkook did when he saw what was happening was run to Hoseok and immediately ask me what I did." He murmured. 

"Well, Hoseok was the one on the floor. He looked like he needed the most attention at the moment. and you said Jungkook loves you right?" Yoongi forced himself to nod his head 

"And you love him too? I mean, I haven't seen you catcall someone since you and him started dating. All of your vape pens magically disappeared and when's the last time you told me you wanted to go to a party? You don't have to tell me you love him your actions show it." He lectured. 

"Yes, yes I do love him. But... I don't know." Jimin groaned and reached over to hug Yoongi. "My mom called me this morning." Yoongi broke. Jimin pulled back. 

"Isn't that good news?" he pushed

"She didn't say anything. I picked up and the line was silent. I can hear her uneasy breathing almost as if she was crying. As soon as I said 'mom' she hung up." The low tone of his voice implied how heartbroken he was. 

"She still cares." the younger asserted. "Maybe give her a call later" The suggestion sounded good to Yoongi but at the same time he wasn't feeling it. 

"I brought you these amazing waffles from a diner Tae took me to. I wanted to stop here to make sure you were ok before we headed back to his place." Yoongi took the bag and thanked him. 

"How's it going with him? did he treat you right last night?" yoongi interrogated. 

"Yes, he did. and he still is. I'll be home about... 5 pm? and we can head over to mom so she won't come to us by surprise I love you." Jimin says suddenly. Yoongi opens the container of waffles. 

"I love you more beautiful." 

_____________________________________

A/N: I've been utilizing different ways to say said. If you guys have not noticed I overuse the word "said" way too much lol 

what do you think Namjoon's idea was? It's pretty obvious lmao