PIGGY PIGGY

//

//

Peter entered the bathroom, pushing the door open slowly.

The clinking of water droplets from the bath faucet drew his attention and soon his gaze followed along the tub.

A pale lifeless hand was resting on the edge of the tub.

Peter still approached, looking over the tub to see who this person was but the water was gray and bloody, he couldn't tell who it was.

He reached out and touched the hand. It was cold and was dripping with water from the fingertips to his arm.

The cold hand latched around Peter's wrist tightly as the soaked body in the tub, shot out screaming loudly.

Peter yelled in fear as he saw who this person was now clearly before trying to yank his hand back from the vice grip.

Once he did, he fell back.

And it seemed like an eternity for him to stop falling until he landed on the soft surface of a bed, his eyes closing tightly to which-

Peter jolted awake in his bed, sunlight pouring into his room.

He exhaled a shaky breath before looking at his alarm clock beside him.

It was 11 in the morning.

Peter rubbed his eyes tiredly before throwing the bed comforter off him and standing up.

Other than his usual nightmares, he couldn't stop thinking about Tate.

What did he do to those kids? And what did they mean it happened at his current school?

He needed to know.

He walked over to his desk, pulling the chair out, plopping into it before opening his laptop, waiting for it to turn on.

Once it finally did, Peter opened Google to which he typed in 'Westfield High Massacre' in the search bar before pressing enter.

Several results came up but Peter clicked on the first website that explained what happened.

In 1994, 15 students at Westfield High were murdered in a school shooting-10 were killed in the hall and 5 were killed in the library.

Peter scrolled to the list of victims that were listed with their names along with school pictures beside that. The first 5 were what made Peter's jaw drop.