RETURN TO MURDER HOUSE

//

//

Five Years Later-2017

"I've told you this a million times. You're my psychiatrist," Tate spoke in frustration as he sat across from Ben Harmon in the study. "You're supposed to help me."

"I have helped you," Ben told him. "We've had daily sessions going on for years now."

"I feel like the only reason you're talking to me is 'cause your wife refuses to talk to you," Tate snapped.

"Let's leave her out of this," Ben told him in a calm tone.

"Well, then, let's talk about your son," Tate said. "'Cause that's what I really need your help with."

A handsome boy with curly brown hair and charming yet soulless brown eyes exited a bedroom nearby, moving swiftly with grace as he stared ahead with a blank expression.

The only other movement he made was raising his left hand to place a lit cigarette between his lips before inhaling.

"Peter, please, talk to me," Tate pleaded his ex-boyfriend.

"There's nothing more to say..." the boy uttered, that sentence alone being the most Tate has heard from him in years.

As Peter exhaled his cloud of smoke, his ghostly figure breezed by Tate who yelled after him, "You're the only thing I need!"

But once again, he was ignored.

"It's torture," Tate said. "Can you just talk to him?"

"What do you want me to say?" Ben questioned. "You set fire to your mom's boyfriend, you shot and killed over a dozen kids in high school, you helped kill his parents, plus you impregnated his mother," Ben listed off. "Any one of those things would be reason enough..."

"I'm different now," Tate replied. "Yeah, I'm...You know, I'm dead and-and I'm hot, and I know he has feelings for me."

"You're not so hot," someone spoke. Ben and Tate stood up at this as they saw who entered the room. "That's right, you can see us, and we can see you," Madison Montgomery spoke, entering the room with a man beside her.