HALLOWEEN PART 1

//

//

Within a span of a few days, Halloween came close. Which means Peter had to choose a costume...or...

Do you wear a costume on a date that's on Halloween? Probably not.

Peter was in his room, eating popcorn while watching the movie Ghost starring Patrick Swayze.

The moment that his character and Whoopie Goldberg's character were going to the bank began until Vivien called for him downstairs, announcing they were carving pumpkins.

Peter turned off the movie and went downstairs and began to carve pumpkins with his parents as well as two fashionable men he later learned as Chad and Patrick.

Peter was very focused on carving his pumpkin, he didn't notice Patrick was eyeing him and Ben like pieces of meat he wanted to devour.

"This is actually kind of fun. I never got to do this when I was a kid," Ben stated.

"Why not?" Chad asked.

He didn't get an answer as Vivien spoke, "So this is what you guys do for a living. That is amazing to me. And wonderful, you know. I think style is so important."

"It's everything," Chad stated to which Patrick scoffed at.

Peter sensed the tension between the two and spoke up, "I completely agree with you." This earned Chad's attention. "Because it is always fresh and is a little ode to creativity and novelty. It gives a hint of personality." He cleared his throat. "And it brings wanted attention."

Chad smiled at the sentence...almost as if he knew but turned to Vivien and Ben. "It's so great that I get to help you guys have the best Halloween ever. I love Halloween. So does Patrick because the bars are just awash in twinks with six packs in revealing outfits. Isn't that right, Pat? The Abby, The O Bar, Rage. That's where he was last year instead of helping me with the trick-or-treaters."

"Have another drink, dear," Patrick told him as Chad drank his wine. "Crafting brings out his inner George and Martha."

"So, in addition to Halloween night and making everything look inviting, which I get, do you guys have any other suggestions for what we might do to the house to make it sell faster?" Vivien asked.

"Actually, yes," Chad answered, gazing out the window. "That gazebo's got to go. The lattice is wrong."

"I agree," Peter and Patrick said simultaneously but Peter cast his gaze down once he Ben glanced his way.

"Oh, no, we just put it in," Vivien answered.

"Did you put that gazebo in yourself, Ben?" Chad questioned.