[Chapter 6]

*Smut warning*

Senku's attention was turned to Gen's pale neck, which he soon started ghosting over with his slim fingers. He then slowly grasped his chin and got his lips close enough for them to kiss.

Both already feeling quite dazed, he started running his warm tongue inside Gen's mouth and after a few seconds, also over his soft lips. He then slightly bit one of them, turning the spot into a light bruise.

Gen licked his now red lips and then pressed his forehead against Senku's.
"Senku-chan? At this rate, I don't think we're gonna finish any time soon" he joked.

Senku looked at him seriously and then chuckled at what he'd just heard. "Who said we were gonna finish soon anyway"

Gen's heart shipped a beat.
"Tha-"

Senku interrupted by suddenly rolling over and so being on top now. "I wo-"

"How dare you interrupt me, smartest man alive" Gen interrupted back before rolling over once again."With your smarts, you should already know the consequences" he joked.

Senku smirked at the thought of what was going to happen soon.
"Of course" he murmured still grinning.

Gen gently took off his overcoat, untied the slim rope around his waist and nearly completely got rid of his robe. He then started undressing Senku, each move getting more aggressive than the previous. He couldn't wait anymore, and he didn't hesitate to show it.
After they were both almost naked, he grabbed Senku's face and started frantically kissing him.

From the start, Senku thought about how to make things nice for their first time, but at this point, he had already understood that Gen was on a completely different page. But that didn't set him off at all, he didn't mind if things got a bit rough. It's Gen after all, I should have expected this from the start he thought.

Things got more intense, both of them were already panting out of breath. Gen blushed a bit and started licking Senku from his lips down to his chest. His tongue was hot so Senku shivered at it's touch as his body was still cold from the snow outside.

At one point, Gen's tongue ran even lower, reaching Senku's cock. He hungrily looked at it for a second. It was already quite big and hot at touch and it was clear Senku was starting to feel aroused. Gen looked at Senku's hidden blushing face and got a slight look of approval from him.

He started softly licking around it, working his way up. He then began thrusting it into his own mouth, gently scraping his teeth against it, and after a bit he also went ahead on using his hands to finish.

Senku began moaning slightly and a few moments later he came into Gen's mouth with hesitation.

To be continued...