[Chapter 16]

"I'll leave first then..." Gen mumbled as he finished wearing his clothes. "I'll go bathe so I'll come to help later, is that alright?~" he sweetly whispered while gently squatting down to give Senku a small kiss.

"Fine then" Senku mumbled as he watched him go.

-----------------------------

A few hours later, everyone who could help was already back to work.
While Senku was doing his stuff in the shed, Gen carefully approached him.

"Senku~?" he softly called while gently grabbing the curtain and closing it before coming in.

"Uh? ...what is it?" Senku automatically answered, while still doing his work and without even turning his head around.

"Look at me~"

"What are you planning, mentalist" he mumbled as he turned towards him, only to see Gen pointing at his cheek with his finger.

"Why are you always so cringy" he petrified once again............

"Come on, just do it~ We've done worse, or should I say better, so a little reward for finishing my work won't hurt"

Senku seemed doubtful. "Have you really finished though..?"

"..yes~ Would I ever lie to my beloved Senku-chan?" he sang, trying to kinda flatter him to make him believe he was done. Senku knew he was lying though, Gen was a piece of shit after all. In fact, Gen was actually nearly done but he was really tempted by the future reward he would ask for at the end so he told a little lie.

Senku sighed. "...You really are something..." he said as he hesitantly got up to then get closer to the mentalist. "After this go back and finish, you hear me?" Gen nodded with a slight smile on his face.

Finally, Senku gave Gen a short kiss on his cheek. After being done their faces stayed close for a moment, them staring into each other's eyes. While Senku was about to turn around to go back to his experiment, Gen suddenly pulled his head closer before passionately kissing him on his lips.

Gen then broke the kiss "How about you spare me some more time?~" he said as he lightly caressed Senku's face.

Senku thought about it for a moment and then smiled "I guess I could spare you 5 minutes...". Gen seemed pretty happy about it. "...but later you'll have to work for it"

"O-of course... that's what you would say..." Gen tried to keep on his smile not to risk changing Senku's mind, but he really wanted to smack him on the face. "... seriously, what the hell was I expecting from him??" he whispered quickly after.

To be continued...