[Chapter 17]

Gen looked back for a moment and then comfortably sat on top of the rough table behind him. He then opened his arms as if he was inviting Senku to come over and kiss him.

Senku took a step forward and looked up at Gen's closed eyes, his lips ready to be touched. He lightly grabbed him by his waist which was now nearly at the same height as his own neck and then pinched him at his sides.

"Ouch..! Damn, what was that for??" he jumped surprised.

"How the hell am I supposed to reach your lips if you're so high up???"

"...oh. So that was the problem~ You're too short, aren't you~ mmh? Senku-chan~~" Gen teased him while poking his nose.

Senku didn't seem to care though. "Stop it you're annoying." he mumbled as he took Gen's hand away, only to then bring it to his own shoulder.

Gen then warmly smiled and placed his other hand down, crossing both of them around Senku's neck. He then slowly crouched his back forwards and got closer to his ear. "I know~" he whispered before slightly backing down and kissing him.

During the kiss, Senku softly wrapped his hands around Gen's waist, making him flinch a bit. Gen then started moving his tongue around more, getting more passionate every second that passed and moving Senku's head upwards with one of his slim hands in the process.

"Uh? Why is this closed..?" they heard a faint voice coming from outside getting closer and closer. They didn't even have time to think correctly that the curtain was already open, Chrome standing there, watching. He stood there for a few seconds, unable to say anything.

"W-what's... going on..?" he finally was able to speak up after the sudden shock.

"Meh" Senku didn't seem startled at all. In the meantime, Gen had already subconsciously kind of pushed him away, but the position was still obvious. Not that it mattered since Chrome had ready seen them kiss...

To be continued...