[Chapter 10]

*Smut warning*

Senku looked at him struggling.
"I know you're still sensitive but try to hold it for now"

"Aah... I kno-... argh!"

Senku started moving his finger deeply inside him, and soon after he added a second one. Gen gasped and then a loud moan came out of his mouth.

With his overly red face, he looked at Senku and then turned his face the other way with closed eyes, struggling even more with pleasure.

Senku stared at him, also blushing, thinking about how Gen was the cutest thing ever. "...Jeez"

He then inserted another finger and started moving roughly. Gen shivered, arching his back, while moaning even louder.

Senku quickly moved his free hand on Gen's mouth. "Someone might hear you" he whispered while still thrusting the three fingers inside.

Gen then moved both his hands on top of Senku's hand and slowly moved it off his mouth.

"...What will they do anyway?" Gen struggled

Senku smirked. "I guess I have no other choice then". He leaned towards Gen's face and gave him a peck on the lips. Gen gazed at him for a second and then wrapped his arms around his neck before passionately kissing him.

Senku's eyes were first widened with surprise, but he then decided to go with the flow, kissing back even more heavily. Not that it wasn't his intention from the start.

Gen started panting heavily as Senku's fingers moved inside him. He felt hot inside and his vision was already starting to feel fuzzy.

"S-senku-chan... put it in already..." he begged, his face becoming redder and redder.

"Fine" Senku sighed "...but you'll have to lick this first" he grinned "We need lubrification after all" he explained before suddenly grabbing Gen's arms and then pulling him towards himself, leaving him still wet and stretched.

To be continued...