[Chapter 13]

*Smut warning*

"Oh. That's better than I expected... was it..... here?" he said while moving his dick around to find it.

"Aarghhhhh....."

"Yes it was" he quickly answered himself with his usual don't give a fuck expression, even if at that moment he obviously cared.

As soon as Senku found it's location, he started hitting only that spot, making his partner tighten from time to time. Gen was now constantly touched by a big sense of pleasure, his expression showing his hidden lustful side. "Ha-harder..!~" he shouted while strongly grabbing Senku's robe.

Senku was also feeling surprisingly good. He never thought doing it with someone would feel like this and instead of regretting not trying earlier, he was happy he got to experience this with Gen, the person he loved, and also who was 10 billion percent gonna be by his side forever.

"I-I'm co- I'm coming...!! Senku...!~"

Seconds later, Gen's cum was already all over his own stomach. That view, with him also looking vulnerable and blushing by the moon light, was a real turn on for Senku.

"Hah, I see you could come with just being done from behind" he smirked. "Didn't know guys could do that" he teased him once again. Gen didn't say anything and just smiled.

Senku didn't expect that kind of reaction. "I'm also coming in a bit... Gen..". He slowly tried to pull out but Gen's hand stopped him.

"Come inside me" he whispered while shyly looking the other way.

Senku looked at him with a bit of embarrassment and then thrusted it in a last time, before releasing everything.

Gen gulped as he felt the thick and hot liquid moving deep inside for the first time. Senku then gave him a kiss and then laid next to him, relaxing.

Gen sweetly stared at him for a moment and then suddenly moved on top of him, sitting on his stomach. He started moving his hips a bit. "Hey Senku"

"What?"

Gen warmly caressed his head before leaning towards him to kiss him. He put both hands on top of his head, messing up his hair. He then licked Senku's lips before going ahead on using his tongue inside, moving it anywhere he could.

To be continued...