[Chapter 14]

*Smut warning*

As they were both enjoying the kiss, Senku moved his hands on Gen's waist, pulling him just a bit further away from him, but closer to his lower part of the body. Gen then broke the kiss and then chuckled at Senku's hair, which was now nearly fully down.  "It suits you in a way" he laughed.

"But now then... I see you can't wait to have me again" he smiled seductively while glancing at the thing which was already touching his skin for a while now. He then moved his ass up, nearly ready to go at it once again.

"You're the same" Senku grinned, staring into Gen's lustful, shining gray eyes.

"Obviously~" he smiled.

----------------------------

The next morning, Senku woke up later than usual. While laying on his side, he slowly opened his eyes, feeling all sore. He then looked up, seeing the back of a slender figure sitting up beside him while looking outside through the now open exit.

The dark figure then turned around. "Good morning, Daaarling~" he smiled.

"What's up with the petty nickname"

"Would you prefer to be called Pumpkin? Muffin? Sweetie? Honey? Love?...... I can name a lot more~"

"Tsk... Senku is just fine" he said annoyed.

"Okay then, my darling Senku♡~"

"..."

"Come on, don't be like that~~ You know that I love you♡" Gen sweetly sang as he laid next to his lover, hugging him tightly. "I will never let you go~". Senku then gazed at him, giving up to his cuteness. He then instinctively put one of his arms around him, kinda hugging back.

"I just thought that in the future we'll be calling each other differently so we might as well start now~" Gen then looked at his stern expression. He wanted to have at least a normal conversation with him. "..what do you think?" he quickly continued.

"As you said, there'll be time for that later. There's no need to bother so why should we?".

Senku then smelled something good on Gen. "Flowers..." he quietly mumbled.

"What?~"

"You smell like flowers."

"O-oh... still?"

To be continued...