[Chapter 11]

*Smut warning*

With still a blush on his cute but occasionally creepy face, Gen moved down in front of it and started licking it all around, using as much saliva as he could. It had now become too big for his own mouth so he struggled a bit, but it still tasted good.

"This should be enough" Senku mumbled before pushing Gen back on to the floor. He opened his legs as wide as he could and then prepared to put it in.

Gen looked up at him "what's taking you so long.." he then moved his hand towards his hole, stretching it with his fingers. "Hurry up, Senku. It's right here" he said while staring into his eyes.

"Heh, I see you know how to turn someone on"

Senku suddenly thrusted it in, leaving Gen breathless. His eyes were rolling back as the hard and hot cock inside of him entered.

Senku gave him a moment to take a breath and then started thrusting it in and out, going as deeply as he could.

Gen then slowly moved his upper body, getting closer to his face "...I love you, Senku-chan.." he continued by tenderly whispering into his ear. "So very much that I want you to mess me all up. Use me as you wish, taste me and fuck me until I can no longer walk. Hurry up, you dumbass. We'll go at it all night so be ready" a big grin appearing on his face.

To be continued...