[Chapter 8]

*Smut warning*

Senku slowly looked down at Gen's neary naked body and completely undressed him before giving him his overcoat back. As the base is almost in the open, he was worried he might catch a cold because of the snow that started falling a few moments before.

He then started caressing the mentalist's chest, before going ahead on licking his pink nipples. Gen shuddered as Senku's tongue began twisting around them, making them harden more and more.

Senku then turned his gaze towards Gen's collarbones and neck. He began licking there too, finishing with a strong bite on his pale neck.

"Ouch..!" Gen gulped. "Senku-chan... where do you think we are? In a omegaverse or something?" he laughed, concerned, while playing with one of Senku's frontal strands of hair.

"Omeg..?"

"Forget it" he sighed "it's better if you don't know" he whispered under his breath.

Senku looked at him confused.
"Looks like there are still things in this world I don't know about huh" he admitted.

"I guess you never really cared about the topic..." Gen laughed after he already began caressing the scientist's soft face.

"Right.." Senku murmured while sliding his cold hands down Gen's waist. His heart was racing faster and faster as his hands were about to reach Gen's private parts. Gen being very sensitive at the moment, moaned as soon as Senku's cold fingers touched his hot inner thigh.

*To be continued...*