[Chapter 12]

*Smut warning*

"You horny, sadistic, perverted bastard" Senku laughed.

Gen smiled and then moved his hips a bit. "So... may I have the pleasure to dance with you, Mr. Scientist?" he asked, wiping off his tears.

"...the pleasure is all mine"

Gen looked up at him and smiled once again "I see I'm not the only one here who's a pervert" he chuckled.

Senku stayed silent and then he grabbed both of Gen's legs. "...let's dance then, shall we?".

He started suddenly moving harder inside of the mentalist, who was already filled with pleasure. His body was starting to feel hotter and hotter and he couldn't help but moan as Senku reached his deepest parts.

After a few moments Gen hooked his legs around Senku's slim waist and pulled him closer. He then wrapped his arms around his neck as he began playing with his nipples. In a matter of time, Senku went from just touching them to fully licking and slightly biting them.

"Look at how hard they've gotten already" he whispered before licking one once again, with his red eyes glancing towards Gen.

In that moment Senku looked really hot in Gen's eyes, so his heart skipped a beat. "W-what's up with the dirty talk..." he mumbled, struggling because of the dick still moving inside of him.

"It's obvious you like it" Senku smirked.

"I see. You're not wrong, Senku. You know me better than I thought" he answered trying to sound composed.
"Also... you're hot, did you know?" he whispered while at the same sounding playful. An instant later he just gave up and blushed turning his head to the side.

"Uh?"

"...nevermind..." he closed his eyes, sighing.

A few seconds later Gen's whole body shuddered and a loud noise came out of his mouth. His face became all flushed and he looked frustrated. Senku stopped and looked at him. "Is there something wrong..?"

"Y-you just thrusted in my favourite spot..."

"..oh"

To be continued...