I

You head to your new school. You see it's huge, you're a senior, a
12th grader, you're 17 years old. You breathe out before entering your class.

You walk in and stand in front of the class you see everyone who is on their phones, sleeping, or talking to their classmates.

"We have a new student please pay attention," the teacher says to the class they all then put everything away and face you. "Go ahead introduce yourself," the teacher said as he sat on his chair.

"Oh hi, I'm L/n, Y/n nice to meet you all." They all applaud and you just hold onto your backpack you feel yourself getting more nervous as you see everyone seeing you from head to toe you just breathe in and out to calm yourself.

"Ok Y/n go ahead and sit next to Kim Taehyung," the teacher says as he writes your name on the seating chart. "Who is Taehyung?" you ask him. "Oh that's right Taehyung raises your hand" you then see him and go sit next to him. Every girl was looking at you so you just ignored them and placed your bag on the floor beside you.

You turn over to see your seatmate "Um hi" you say. He just looks at you then looks away ignoring you. You start thinking to yourself how rude and look at the board.

You then feel a tap on your shoulder and turn around and see a boy waving at you. "Hi, I'm Jimin don't mind him." You smile "Oh hi Jimin I don't care about it."
"Ok then if you want I'll show you around."

"Ok then."
You take out your notebook and start following along with the lessons even though you're bored and don't pay attention you've mastered looks like you do pay attention and still manage to get good grades so you start drawing on your notebook. The bell then rings to indicate that it's lunch you get out of your drawing zone and close your notebook putting it away.

You see Jimin head out first you look over to Taehyung but he doesn't even look at you just stays seated there you sigh as you're just trying to have a good day you head out of the classroom and see Jimin waiting by the lockers. You go to him "Let's be friends Y/n if you don't mind" Jimin asks you.
"Sure let's be friends" you smile.
"Oh, just one thing I tend to give hugs so is it ok if I hug you?"

"Yeah it's ok I don't mind."
Jimin then hugs you as you hug him back you then see Taehyung coming out of the classroom he sees you guys and rolls his eyes.

"What's up with him?" You say as then Jimin sees Taehyung walking away.
"Just ignore him if you want, he's Kim Taehyung, the playboy of the school well that's what some say all the girls like him but he's cold, and you rarely see him talk," Jimin tells you as you guys head to go get lunch.

"Oh really," you tell him but he can see as if to one point you'll fall for Taehyung maybe not now but soon. You look at Jimin and he smiles as you guys sit down and start eating.
After you guys finish eating you see that there is still time left before the next class and head outside. Jimin then shows you where everything is and your classes as said in your schedule.

"If you don't mind why did you move schools," he asks you as he rubs his neck then looks at you.
"I don't mind I moved well my parents switched me to a closer school since due to their job, I won't see them often, and thought that it would be safer like that."
"Do you live alone?"

"Yeah, I'm kind of used to it though so it's no problem" the bell then rings, and you both head to class.
As you enter the class you were about to sit down until the teacher tells everyone to stand up as she is going to assign seats. You look at Jimin "Hopefully in this class we sit together" he nods and agrees with you. The teacher calls out your name so you go and sit down as everyone is now seated Jimin sits in front of you and you're next to an empty seat. You raise your hand "Ms. is anyone going to sit here?" As she was about to answer Taehyung comes in "I'm sorry I'm late" he stands in the front "Don't worry go ahead and sit on the empty seat next to her." You just simply watch the board as he goes and sits next to you.

"Ok since everyone is here I know it's the first day but don't worry it'll be due in the next two months so you guys have time we'll start a project assignment it'll be with a partner just know it's worth a lot of your grade."
Jimin looks back at you " Let's be partners" you give him a thumbs up.
As Jimin faces forward you take out your journal "Oh that's right your partner is the person sitting next to you" the teacher tells everyone making you slam your notebook on the table and others started whining.

"Here's the packet in the front, one of you get two, and go over it with your partner" you look over to Taehyung to see if he was going to go get it but he just put his head down. You sigh as you get up and go get the papers you come back and slightly shake him to wake up. He doesn't budge but then looks up you hand him the paper. "Thank you," he says as you look at him shocked that he talked. "Your welcome wanna go over it?" you ask him but he doesn't answer you so you take that as a sign and go through the packet by yourself.

"Will you do the experiment or the report last question I promise" he looks at you "I'll do the experiment" he says as he then rests his head on his arm looking at you. "Ok then" he's still looking at you making you feel quite uncomfortable but you then pay attention to the class.

The bell rings you stretch out and pack your things you look over to see if he's still looking but he's just sleeping. "Y/n I'll take you home," Jimin tells you as he puts on his bag.

You then stand up and point to Taehyung Jimin then goes to his side and wakes him up "Class is over." He wakes up and quickly leaves. You and Jimin head to your house it was just a ten-minute walk.

"Your house is close and your house is big" you smile "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow bye" he leaves and you head in following your routine making dinner, doing homework, cleaning, and take a shower. After doing all that you see it's almost ten you lay on your bed "Oh what a day and it's just the first day" you end up sleeping feeling exhausted yet excited for how this year is going to go living alone.