XIII

"Y/n we finished and it's early so technically it's a yes." You smile "Yeah a deal is a deal no" he starts going towards you "Ok then good luck walking after I'm done."

He quickly picks you up and starts roughly kissing you he takes you to the room when he picked you up you were honestly scared he would drop you but as he enters the room he lays you down.

Mature content ahead

He removes yours and his clothes throwing them somewhere he hovers you as he kisses you again you bit his lip making him smile. As he places himself he starts leaving hickeys in your neck and chest your hands intertwine beside your head. He enters you making you moan he stays there letting you adjust to his size until you tell him to continue. He picks up the pace his thrusts becoming rougher "T-Taehyung...right...there." For a while, you then came on him as he pulls out and comes.

As he softly kisses you he turns you both around putting you on top as his tongue enters you both fight for dominance. He slowly slides himself inside you he holds onto you as you start to move slowly riding him. His moans getting louder his eyes closed but opened them constantly to look at you throwing his head back his lips parting as he is reaching his high he thrusts into you. You throw your head back as you hold onto his shoulders to steady yourself.

You come before him as he then once again pulls out and comes. He cleans you up he then covers you with the sheets pulling you towards him. "Good night baby" he kisses your forehead "Good night" you kiss his nose and he smiles.

Mature content over

The next day-

"Y/n wake up we have to go to school" you groan and slightly open your eyes to see the time "No I don't want to." He sits next to you "The project is due today remember" you get up "Oh yeah Imma go take a shower." You get up even though you were sore you managed to get to the bathroom Taehyung had showered before he woke you up. After you finished you got ready while Taehyung made breakfast you guys then ate and left for school.

You then see Jimin "Hi Jimin" he stops and looks at you he waves as you go running to him you hug him. He as well hugs you back Taehyung comes and lowers your skirt you look at him "Your skirt was going up from running" you smile. You guys started walking "Jimin have you finished the project?" You ask him and he smiles "Yes and you" you quickly answer him "Of course I'm an A student" he laughs "Yet you got detention" you stop walking "Ok that was just once" he pulls your bag and makes you walk you guys get to school.

"I'll be back," Taehyung says making you curious "Where are you going?" He points to the vending machine "Just to buy something before school starts ok" you nod he kisses your cheek while eyeing Jimin and leaves. Jimin just makes a confused face asking himself "what just happened?"

"Let's go Y/n the bell is about to ring" you guys have been talking for a while. "But Taehyung isn't back yet" you see him and your eyes widened.

He had all your favorite snacks "I bought some snacks here I got you some too Jimin." You are now happy and hungry oh well if you gain a few pounds Taehyung didn't mind either just wanted you to be well fed "Ok let's go." Jimin walks with Taehyung while you walk in front of them.

"Taehyung can I hang out with Y/n after school today" Jimin asks him "What for" he stops him. "Well we haven't really hanged out in a long time since she started dating you so you know" Taehyung looks at you "Ok sure you do know you don't have to ask me just tell me when" Jimin smiles "Ok thank you I won't bring her home late."

Jimin goes running to you "Y/n guess what" you stop eating "what."
"We'll hang out after school today" you smile "For real let's go wait what about Taehyung" he points to him and you look back "He said he'll wait for you at home." You go to Taehyung and wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps your waist "I won't be late ok" you kiss him. "Yah I'm still here" Jimin yells and you guys all laugh and hug Jimin dragging him you all get to class.

Jimin thinks to himself "They are cute maybe I shouldn't interfere but I'll tell her later to get it over with."