XVII

It's been two years since you're in your sophomore year in college your mom had a baby girl named her Minji. As you would come home from college you would take care of her as your mom went to work alongside your dad you're raising her in the afternoon. You don't mind she is joyful and likes to play but you still miss Taehyung and Jimin.

Once you guys got there your dad took away your phone and barely returned it just a few weeks ago so you see many calls. You scroll through your pictures when your phone starts ringing and see it's Jimin you answer as you place Minji beside you on the couch. "Hello" there was a long pause "Y/n is it you are you ok."

"Yes I am ok how have you been" you put Minji's music on "I've been good so did you have a kid" you laugh "No it resulted I wasn't pregnant it was just an upset stomach my mom was the one that was pregnant I now have a sister she's 1 and a half. What about Taehyung how is he" he sighs "He's ok I guess his classes stress him out and he misses you that he rarely eats so I come over and make some food for him. Haven't you called him?"

"I did but he never answered it goes straight to voice-mail," he says an oh "Try calling him I'll go over to his house ok and I have a surprise I'll tell you later ok." "Ok" you hang up as you then call Taehyung someone picks up there's a long pause you check if you hung up and bring it back to your ear "Hello," you say "Oh hi" you hear a woman's voice you quickly hang up. You call Jimin "Yeah what's up"
"A woman answered".

"Well did you ask if he's there cause I'm barely going I won't get there until a few minutes try calling again"
"Ok I'll call you back" you hang up taking a breath you call back. "Hello," the voice says "Is Taehyung there"
"No there is no Taehyung I just got this new number the person you're trying to contact may have a different number now." "Oh ok sorry to bother you" "No it's ok bye" you feel relieved. "Oh Minji what do I do" she just stares at you and smiles as she starts dancing.

Jimin Pov:
"Taehyung open up it's me Jimin" he opens the door barely picking up his feet and heads to the couch "Y/n called you why didn't you answer" he checks his phone "No she didn't. Oh, I forgot I changed my number my phone fell when I was in a rush heading to class. What did she say?"

"No wonder cause a woman answered" his eyes widened "Did she think wrong" you shake your head "I don't think so. Oh I was going to tell her a surprise but I'll tell you and maybe you can come. I called her dad and asked if I could visit and he said yes that I could stay you wanna come I'm leaving the day after tomorrow" he got excited but his excitement goes away "He told you yes not me just you go she's probably moved on." You hold his shoulder "But..." he moves your hand "You go don't worry about me I have class tomorrow see you."

End of Pov

As it's late you tuck in Minji and head to your room. Your phone dings

Jimin: Taehyung is fine he changed his number that's why someone else answered

You: No wonder so what's the surprise

Jimin: You'll see in two days ok bye

You: Ok bye good night

Two days pass you head to school you get on the bus it was full so the whole ride you had to go standing up as soon as you got to class you greeted a few students and throughout the day it was like that. You didn't make any friends since you were about to leave. You head home but stop at a grocery store to buy some ice cream that you and Minji enjoy.

You see your mom dressed up ready to go she hands you Minji "Mommy" she calls you making you make a weird face to your mom "I guess she has two mommies so I'll see you later" she kisses Minji's forehead and yours. "Ok Minji look I got you ice cream" she giggles you hear a knock "Oh guess mommy forgot something" you open it and cover your mouth Minji sticks her head up seeing who is it. "Hello, I'm here surprise," Jimin says as you then hug him he hugs you back.

Minji walks towards you guys since she usually doesn't talk to strangers but since she saw you hugging him she goes to him "Dada" you pick her up "No that's not your dad sweetie that's a friend" Jimin smiles and grabs her hand "You must be Minji hello" she starts twirling in your arm and hides her face in your neck.

"Why are you here" he sits down beside you and Minji while you guys eat "I'm staying here you're dad said I can rent the place next door" you smile in disbelief "You'll live with us" he shakes his head "Yeah" Minji starts jumping "I guess she's excited too."

As time went by practically Jimin was like your brother he stayed with you guys. Minji got used to him so the only people she was close to were her parents, you, and Jimin. In school you weren't alone anymore you had Jimin but in your mind, you were still worried about Taehyung. Now two more years to go before you go back to him you play with your ring.