XVI

As graduation is today you wake up and start dressing up you wake up Taehyung as well he quickly dresses up. "Look at you so beautiful" he grabs your hand and spins you he kisses your cheek "And you look handsome" you kiss him. The doorbell rings you smile at him and go open the door while he fixes his tie. Jimin is there waiting "Oh wow Y/n you look amazing" he then sees Taehyung looking at him.

"Ok are you guys ready we're graduating" Jimin lastly says as you guys then get in the car all cheering and head to the school. You look out the window you felt tired "Y/n are you ok" Taehyung places his hand on yours "Yeah I'm ok" you get a message and check your phone.

Mom: Y/n sweetie we're here where are you?

You: What do you mean where am I?

Mom: We're at the school for your graduation and we have something to talk about.

You were confused they had said they weren't coming back until you were in college that would be a surprise but they are here early. They also didn't call much "What's wrong?" Jimin asks you. "My parents are back they are here" they look at each other "What's so bad about them being here," Taehyung asks you.

"Well, first of all, that I have a boyfriend who lives with me and I'm nauseous meaning I may or may not be pregnant" their eyes widened "What," they say at the same time. Jimin grabs Taehyung "Didn't you guys use protection" Taehyung moves him away "Anyways what are you going to do Y/n" Jimin grabs your hand "I don't know we'll just have to see because they already know Jimin I don't know how but Taehyung not yet."

As the graduation finishes everyone is meeting their families you see your mom and dad they head your way with a bouquet. Your dad hands them to you as he eyes the two guys with you "Aw sweetie congratulations and you guys too. Oh, you must be Jimin her best friend." She goes to him as he smiles and greets them. "Mom how do you know him" she laughs "Sweetie the neighbor was watching you we hired her to look after you while we were gone but now we're back" you guys eye each other in awkwardness.

"So who is he," your dad asks you grab his arm "This is my boyfriend" Taehyung gives them a boxy smile your mom suddenly stops their smiles fade. They pull you aside "Sweetie you might have to end it because for the next business trip we are taking you with us we'll have to settle there for about 4 years." You nod your head "No I'm staying I can do well on my own" your dad sighs "We know but we need you because your mom is pregnant and about the college, they already accepted you where we are going" you look at her in disbelief "But..." they cut you off "No buts now end those relationships you can have their number but you're leaving you have about an hour before we have to get to the plane or those men in black over there will make a scene" you look at them as they look at you worried.

You walk towards them you push back your tears "Guys I'm leaving I won't be back until 4 years" you straight out said as they were processing what you just said Taehyung stands in front of you "But tell them you don't want to go what about college" you look down "I'm sorry but I'll be back and I can't run away all those men over there will drag me and make a scene if I don't go so" you grab Taehyung's hand but he pushes yours away and walks away.

Jimin hugs you "It's gonna be ok I'll look out for him ok go to the restroom he's waiting for you by the building" you nod "Mom before I go can I go to the restroom" she nods as she and your dad head towards the black car. You quickly go to where the restroom is and see Taehyung there waiting he sees you and kisses you "Mmh Taehyung I have to go but I promise this is not the end ok I'll find you" he hands you a box "Your present it's a promise ring it was for me to propose for the future to secure it but this happened so I'll wait for you ok now go I'm not upset either I just made it believable for your parents ok now go" you quickly head back and get in the car.

As the car started driving of you saw Jimin hugging Taehyung you started crying as you then saw the ring and closed your eyes and fell asleep the whole way you just woke up when you guys had to board the plane but went back to sleep. Still thinking why did this happen now.