XX

After a few months... You played with Minji and stop when you hear the door open your mom finally comes early from work alongside your dad. You rarely saw them together you smile with Minji as you guys were on the floor. You and Minji look back up when another person comes in after them.

You see Taehyung all smiling making you suspicious as to why isn't your dad not trying to hurt him he's smiling. "Sweetie go get dressed we are all going to the beach" your mom states while you still stare at Taehyung you look at the time "Really right now" she picks up Minji and heads to her room making your dad finish "Yeah we'll rent a hotel for the weekend."

As they all leave you two alone he then goes to you he kisses you before sitting down "What's going on that you're with them?" "You'll see when we are over there it's a surprise" you head to your room and pack all your belongings. You all get in the car once you step in you quickly fall asleep on Taehyung's shoulder. It was a long ride until Taehyung wakes you up. You all get down and see the view it was beautiful you quickly took out your phone "Ok picture time" they all come closer "Hey wait for me" you hear Jimin and see him running "Ok now take it" you took a few and then as you guys were going in you looked at the pictures.

"Ok Y/n me, Minji, and mom will be in a room. Then you and Taehyung will be in a room and lastly Jimin you'll have your room" you all cheered. After a while, you guys had already gone to play at the beach went swimming a little you took a shower out of nowhere Taehyung wasn't in the room.

He comes back in all smily once he sees you he gets serious "Oh you're done" you nod confused. He goes and wraps his arms around you slowly he starts kissing your neck going to your shoulder "Ok what's going" he stops and grabs your hand he takes off your ring and his "We won't need these no more since we are together now meet me downstairs at the restaurant ok." You look at him and you do a gesture where you say I am watching you he smiles and leaves to let you change.

You put on some fancy clothes a dress that isn't too tight or too lose you head down. The waitress guides you along the way you see it's empty there is no one until you see Taehyung sitting there with some lit candles and the food served the waitress leaves saying enjoy your dinner. You sit down "Surprise," he says you hold his hand you guys start eating and chatting.

After you guys finish he stands up "Whoa what's happening" he walks with his hands behind his back he kneels then pulls out a box you start covering your mouth "Y/n will you marry me" he says as tears start forming "Yes" you say he puts the ring on your finger you hug him and he picks you up and twirls you around. "She said yes guys" you then see your whole family coming out they clap.

"See we don't need the promise rings because now it's official" everyone then comes and hugs you and Taehyung they congratulate you. It was the best day of your life more was to come and you were excited after everything you've been through you don't regret being the new girl. You now have a family that always loved you, a best friend always there for you, and a loving husband to be.