V

Jimin pov

I woke up, did my morning routine, and head to school. As I walk past the park where I usually meet Y/n I waited as I then receive a text from her.

Y/n: Go ahead don't
wait for me I'll be
there before the bell
rings though ok.

Jimin: Ok then 👌

So that gives me time to go ask Taehyung how he feels about Y/n I'll be their cupid hopefully it isn't hard. I get to the school gate I see Taehyung standing "Taehyung" I call him out and walk over to him.

"Oh hey," Taehyung says as he gives me a boxy smile. "Can I ask you something" Taehyung looks at me confused "Yeah go ahead?"

I breathe out "Do you like Y/n?" He turns away and drags me inside the building he checks that there is no one in the hallway I just stand next to him. "So yes or no."

"Ok I do like her but she probably doesn't like me back so we'll just I guess stay as friends with her" Taehyung looks down as he finishes saying that. You smile as you know who Y/n likes "Ok let's go to class." Taehyung sees him you smiling "Hey you know something don't you come on tell me" you both get to class and see that Y/n is still not here.

End of Pov

You woke up and quickly changed but as you, were eating breakfast you spilled your drink on your skirt as you checked the time it was kind of late so you quickly texted Jimin to not wait for you.

Quickly you cleaned the mess and went to go change you grab whichever skirt that was folded on your drawer. You quickly put it on but you see this one is way too short you were running out of time so you just got your bag and head out.

As you were walking your hands were holding the skirt from going up it bothered you so much but walked quickly as you saw people in the street looking at you.

You got to school but it was empty as people tend to go to class a few minutes early it was empty outside the bell rings which made you run to class you knocked on the door.

As you wait for the teacher to open you try to catch your breath. The teacher opens the door and his eyes widened as he sees you with a short skirt but looks away. "Y/n your skirt is..." you cut him off "Yes I know I just had an accident it won't happen again." He smiles "Ok but everyone will have to participate in this assignment ok meaning they'll have to go up to the board so try to find a sweater to cover yourself ok" you smile "Ok Mr. Min."

You calmed down as thank goodness your teacher was chill you go inside and everyone looks at you. Everyone's eyes widened you quickly just head to your seat and sit down and take your notebook out. Jimin looks over to you "Why are you wearing such a short skirt miss who are you trying to impress" he smiles as he sees Taehyung eyeing you waiting for your answer.

"Well I'm here to impress you," you said in a serious tone he looks at you kind of shocked making you laugh "I'm just playing I'm not here to impress anyone just that I had an accident." He gives you a nod then turns back around looking at the board as the teacher starts explaining today's lesson.

You poke Taehyung he looks at you "Do you have a sweater or something I could borrow" he quickly answers you "No I don't go ask your best friend."