XVIII

Two years later...

"Y/n wake up" someone shook you quickly you moved their hand away and snuggled your pillow. "Come on" you sit up rubbing your eyes you see it's dark so you stick your hand out to feel the person's face "Who are you" your hand went to their hair "It's Jimin now wake up" you move your hand away and lay back down he pulls the covers off "Y/n we are going back."

You quickly get up and see you're just wearing a big shirt you eye Jimin as he then looks away and quickly you grab some random sweats "Ok done you can look" you take out a suitcase from the closet he just stares at you "You were already prepared" you nod "Ok I'll go help your parents pack and Minji meet you at the car." You start putting on your shoes "Ok" he heads out you then stare at your ring "I'll see you soon" you put your suitcase on the trunk you see your mom carrying Minji and a suitcase "Oh mom here give me the suitcase" she stops you "No take Minji instead I have more things" you carry Minji.

Minji stares at you as she just barely woke up "Mommy" she hugs you tightly you just smile your dad and Jimin come along Minji sees Jimin coming close to you guys "Daddy" he smiles "I'm not your dad Minji now you guys get on it's cold" you place Minji in her car seat she's 3 now but still calls you mom and since Jimin was also around she called him dad.

It would get sometimes awkward when you three would go anywhere she'll call you guys that and people would stare while smiling some would say "How cute" but you didn't want it to get mixed up she was your sister, not your daughter. After a long ride and flight you guys got back to your old house you ran to your room. After everything was settled you head out to the store a few blocks away you were getting chips as you paid you heard someone come in they quickly got something and stood behind you. The person reached out to grab something beside you when you saw the ring same as yours "Taehyung" you whisper you quickly grabbed your chips and ran out "Miss your change."

You stood by the door spying you see him still looks the same until someone taps you "What are you doing" you get scared and push them "Ow it's me" Jimin rubs his chest you apologize and he looks in your direction he sees him "Oh it's Taehyung I'll go say hi" he goes inside and you leave home.
"Hey Taehyung long time" he looks back and smiles "Jimin you're back" he goes for a hug Jimin sees you running he laughs "Yeah let's hang out." Minji sees you tired and pulls you to the couch "Where did you go" she asks you "Oh to buy chips want some" she nods you open the bag and you guys start eating.

"Ok I'll meet you there and you'll see Y/n ok" Taehyung nods "Ok" he starts playing with his ring Jimin smiles seeing how you both do the same thing. Jimin comes back with a smirk on his face "Y/n let's go to the park" you looked at him confused as to why all of a sudden. "Can I go too" he kneels in front of Minji "Of course now let's put your shoes on."

You guys get there all the memories come back you and Jimin sit on a bench while Minji goes and plays on the playground with other kids. "I'll be back" you nod and keep an eye on Minji. "Pssst Taehyung" he comes out of the tree he sees you and starts feeling happy he finds it unbelievable that you are right there in front of him he wants you in his arms again. "I'll go first then you ok" he agrees.

He sees a little girl going to you "Mommy" she says making him stand there in confusion. "Was she pregnant that time and she's raised her by herself?" he thinks to himself feeling bad. Jimin gets to you guys the girl then says "Daddy" making him feel hurt he started putting dots together and decided to leave.

"Y/n I have a surprise guest who's here," Jimin says as he picks up Minji "Who" he points to the tree you look but see no one he then realizes why he might have left as he stares at Minji he smacks his forehead. "Nevermind you guys are done so we can go back" you guys head back and Jimin goes to the living room all bummed out "I need to talk to Taehyung and explain" he calls him but he doesn't pick up.

You head out the next day to buy some coffee as the lady handed your change a coin fell you were about to get it when your hand makes contact with someone else's you were apologizing looking down until you saw the ring again you look at him "Taehyung" he helps you up "Hi Y/n."

He buys a donut "Come on let's sit down" you guys sit down it was awkward you take a sip of your coffee he stares at you. "You still don't like coffee huh" you make conversation "No I don't like it how have you been" you can't make eye contact and stare at the table "I've been good I guess and you I heard that for a while you didn't eat" he stops biting his donut "Yeah but don't worry I'm ok now" without thinking you grab his hand "You shouldn't have done that I was worried when Jimin told me and" he places his hand on yours "I missed you" you lastly said, "I did too."

He walks you home "Go in they probably miss you" you tilt your head "Who?" He looks at the window seeing Minji there "The little girl and" you cut him off "No she probably won't" he seemed confused you grab his hand in which he had the ring "You still have it" you ask him "Of course and you do too" you smile and hug him he hugs you back.