III

A month passes you're awakened by a phone call "Hello" there was a long silence until they spoke "Hello sweetie how are you get ready for school" you then sit up realizing it's your mom.

"Oh ok hope you and dad are doing well Imma go take a shower don't forget to eat," you tell them as you start getting your towel. "You too Y/n bye" you hang up and quickly take a shower.

You put your uniform on as you eat a bowl of cereal you then get your bag, put your shoes on, and head out. You feel the fresh air hit you making you feel happy you walk to school along the way you met Jimin.

"Have you started on the project?" Jimin asks you. "Well I only discussed it with Taehyung but we haven't started we only talked that one time but that's it," you tell him. "You do know it's due soon right" you enter the class and see he's not here you and Jimin take your seats.

"Try and talk to him this project is worth our grade and the tests to come but it's more important I'll let you see mines later." You thank him the bell rings that's when you see Taehyung coming in after the teacher "Sorry I'm late" she just lets it go and starts writing today's lesson on the board.

You whisper to him calling his name "Y/n I'm trying to listen" you just let out a sigh making you feel offended since he never pays attention and is now telling you to be quiet but you then know that you don't pay attention so just sit there.

"I was just going to talk about the project but never mind then" you then put your head down. He smiles and taps your shoulder he leans in so as you look up you were close to his face you quickly lean back "why did you do that just forget it leave me alone" you put your head down facing away from him and started drawing.

After a long day, the bell rings to go home you meet with Jimin by the lockers "Let's go" you tell him as you walk beside him. "Y/n" you hear someone calling you so you turn around and see it is Taehyung.

"Y/n where do you want to meet to do the project," he asks you. "Oh, then how about my house or yours." He starts thinking "your house is better it isn't far-right" you smile. "It's far and we have to walk for a long time no busses pass there" his face changes "I'm just playing it's close come on let's go" you link your arm with Jimin.

Jimin stops walking making you both look at him "Oh wait before we leave I am going to use the restroom" he tells you " Oh ok don't worry I'll wait." You then see Jimin heading in so you stand beside the building with Taehyung you get on your phone you just feel awkward as there is no sound.

"They say he is weird," Taehyung says as he then looks at you. "Look who's talking," you said without hesitation "What?" You then realize "Nothing" he starts walking away "I am going to walk around" you just look up away from your phone and nod.

You start to watch your favorite show out of nowhere he comes running back he stops in front of you out of breath you looked at him confused. "What happened?"

He looks up at you "I need the favor now can I use you?" You then make a what face "What do you mean?"

He sighs "Please I need your help this girl won't leave me alone since that time I helped her she must've misunderstood that's why I don't talk or help so can I. You owe me a favor" you look at him smiling "What does that have to do with me it's not my fault she likes you."