Bonus Chapter

After the wedding, you guys bought a house for you guys it was nice. After a few weeks of being married you head out one morning, you noticed that you felt nauseous and head to the nearest store to buy a pregnancy test ever since after the honeymoon it was for sure that a kid might come. Before worrying him you hoped that it would be positive to start a family as Taehyung has wanted one and you were both prepared.

You saw him cleaning the house you kiss him before going out. You go and buy it and a few snacks for later you quickly head to the bathroom he just stares at you running in. You take it and it takes a while until you take a breath and see it is positive you smile. You head out all smily and he stops in front of you showing a worried face. "Are you ok" he places his hand on your forehead "Yeah I'm ok don't worry" you sit on the couch.

He grabs your hand "Are you ok" you couldn't stop smiling "Yeah I'm just tired" he places your head on his shoulder "Why is that we haven't done it in like a few days" you start rubbing your stomach "I don't know my stomach is growing too."

"Oh that's normal I have one too" he shows you and you laugh. He then starts to analyze what is happening "No way are you pregnant" you put on a serious face then see his smile fading "Yes I am" he starts hugging you and tears start forming he jumps on the couch "I'm going to be a father" he stops and picks you up twirling you around.

The rest of the day he took you shopping to buy baby clothes and things for the baby's room. Taehyung has been planning for this to happen he is excited and can't wait for the next step.

The End

Started - September 9, 2020
Ended - November 11, 2020

--
Wow this hit 66k thank you so much I love you all thank you for reading my stories

My new story will be "Arranged Marriage" a Hoseok fanfic.