XII

You go and open the door "Hey there buddy did I interrupt something" Jimin says as he is just standing in the doorway. "No you didn't and why are you here" he looks at you offended and gasps. "Omg, I feel hurt Y/n" you laugh "I'm just playing come in." He goes in after you "Have you eaten breakfast" you turn on the tv "Yeah we just ate breakfast" he looks at you confused "We?"

Taehyung comes out of the kitchen "Yeah we" he gasps but quickly turns serious and looks at you "He lives here now" you nod. Jimin smiles "Ok guys since we are more now how about we watch a movie. Taehyung sits down "Wait what type of movie" Jimin looks at you with a smirk "A horror movie Y/n good luck."

He quickly stands up and puts the movie you sit down in between them. Fifteen minutes in you were shaking "I'm going to go get blankets it's kind of cold" Taehyung says as he heads to the room. You and Jimin continue watching as then something pops up you both scream and hug each other. You come back to your senses and look at Jimin "You're scared and you brought the movie" Taehyung comes and sees you guys hugging "Am I interrupting" Jimin quickly let's go.

"Well, it's a new movie that's why I came over I am not trying to watch this alone" you start laughing and hand him a blanket. You and Taehyung share as you guys are halfway through the movie another thing pops up you jump on Taehyung.

"Y/n it's ok and Jimin let go" you look over to see Jimin holding onto Taehyung all scared you wonder how he got there. Jimin sits back in his place you try to get off but he doesn't let you go. "Taehyung we can't do anything Jimin is here" he then lets you go. He smirks as he then put his hand on your thigh you scream making Jimin look at you "Y/n that wasn't that scary" you smile and stare at Taehyung he doesn't bother to look at you but see him smirking. "Don't worry Jimin I thought something grabbed me" he then puts his feet on the couch.

His hand keeps on going up he does circular motions you try to stay quiet "Are you sure you're ok Y/n you're red" Jimin asks you worried "No I'm ok." You hold Taehyung's hand moving it away he moves it away and you guys continue watching. Jimin is thinking about whether to leave or stay.

After the movie finishes, you guys stretched out "Ok I'll be going we have school tomorrow" you stand up and walk him out. You guys say goodbye at the door he stops before leaving "Y/n don't forget the project is due tomorrow ok bye" you wave and see him walk away.

You sit down and Taehyung starts getting close "What's wrong" he pecks your cheek. "The project is due tomorrow and we haven't even started" he pecks your neck "What project?" He then remembers and stops showering you with kisses he sits up straight "Now do you remember."

"Yeah let's work on it" you guys work on it and see it's kind of late you shake Taehyung "I don't want to do it no more" you decide to make a deal. "You've been needy these past days, huh and we get interrupted and never finish or even start" he looks at you and with a pout, he answers yes. "Ok then let's make a deal."

"I'm listening" he crosses his arm "Ok well looking at the time if we finish before 11 since it's 7 we'll have some fun" his face lights up "For real. Ok deal but you can't back down."