II

A few weeks have passed and you're stressed due to how many assignments this school gives.

You walk to school at the entrance you see Jimin waiting for you. "Hello" you smile "Hello let's go" as you said that you guys started heading in but you received a text and see it was one of your old classmates.

Jungkook: Y/n are you
down to meet up like
how we used to

You: Right now I have
school how about
another day I'll think
about it and text you

Jungkook: Ok then
don't forget

"Who was that Y/n" you were typing so fast. "Oh, that's just a friend from my old school his name is Jungkook."

Jungkook was your friend, you loved him but just as a friend. Just that your parents didn't let you hang out with him because apparently, he was a bad influence. Saying that because of him you'll ditch school instead of going to class but it was you who would convince him to come with you, he would always take the blame for you, he just looked after you, and didn't care about the consequences. That was another reason why you moved but you guys still texted each other and sometimes hung out.

You enter the class and see Taehyung in his seat already "That's weird he's usually on time or late but never early" Jimin tells you as he then goes and takes his seat leaving you standing on the door. You go and take your seat throughout the whole class you were falling asleep lunch is in a few minutes. You decide to skip the rest of the day and text Jungkook.

You: Let's hangout I'll just
skip the day today meet
me at this address

Jungkook: Y/n you can't be
skipping classes

You: Oh come on, please
just today I promise you
I won't skip ever again
probably next semester
but right now I won't
just today

Jungkook: Ok then but
how are you gonna
leave the school

You: Meet me at the back
in the fence, I'll just climb
over it and run with you

Jungkook: Ok then we'll
just hang out throughout
the whole lunchtime
then you'll be back for
your next class ok

You: Ok then till then

You then put your phone away and start drawing you look to Taehyung to see if he saw you texting but he was just watching the board. Lunchtime comes and you quickly get up and take Jimin by the hand he just goes with you without asking.

"What a weird girl she is, doesn't pay attention, but texts during class, and draws," Taehyung says to himself as he then smiles and leaves after you guys.
"What's going on?" Jimin asks you worried. "Ok I'll ditch well not necessarily I'll be back for the next class I'm going to meet up with a friend so can you call me before the next class and keep an eye out if anyone is coming."

"Ok, then I'll keep a lookout don't worry I won't snitch ok" you nod and walk towards the fence you see Jungkook coming out of a bush. Jimin sees him but doesn't ask anything.
"Are you going to climb that wearing that skirt" Jungkook asks you. "Well it's my uniform so I'll have to but don't look at me turn around," Jungkook smirks and turns around.
You didn't know but Taehyung was watching you guys from afar.

You start climbing up as you got on the other side your skirt kind of got stuck your only option was to jump off. "Jungkook help me" Jimin looks at you but can't do anything to help. "But you said I couldn't see you because if I see you I'll be looking at you know where since you're up there," he tells you still looking at the other side. "Oh come on just help me I'm wearing shorts" he then goes closer to the fence opening his arms "ok now jump I'll catch you" you then jump and land on his arm but both of you hit the ground and you guys leave.

"We don't have much time let's go somewhere," you tell him. You guys end up eating at a restaurant. "I didn't know you had money." He smiles "well you know I work now and I came to say that I'll be out of town for a while so I wanted to say bye." After catching up on stuff you then go back and see Jimin there waiting.

As you were about to climb the fence you go back to Jungkook and hug him he hugs you tightly. "I guess this is goodbye then," you tell him. "Can I do something before I leave?" he asks you.

"Sure" he then cups your face and leans in kissing you. You stood there he then gives you a peck on your forehead "Take good care of yourself." You smile and nod you then climb up and stand next to Jimin while you say bye to Jungkook. "Oh um... Jimin right... don't mind the kiss we're not together it's just a goodbye if you like her go ahead and date don't mind me" Jungkook tells him. "Oh ok but it isn't like that she's just my friend well best friend," Jimin tells him making you smile.

"Ok I'll go to the restroom meet you in class ok" he agrees and you quickly go to the restroom.

As you finish you wash your hands and come out as you check your phone you crash into someone "Oh sorry" you look up to see Taehyung he picks up your phone and gives it to you. "You back from your date" he starts walking away. "What do you mean," you ask him as if you know nothing. "So it wasn't you jumping the fence next to Jimin" he gets closer to you. "You think I didn't see you" he smirks.

"Don't tell anyone" you tell him looking down. "Ok I won't but if I need a favor you'll have to do it ok" you look at him thinking about whether to accept "ok then" he smiles "Let's go to class then oh and I'll probably use that favor soon so be ready."

You both enter the class making everyone look at you guys you take out your things and don't mind the others watching. Jimin sends you a note asking why you're with him you tell him everything he then just looks at you with a good luck face.

"Ok since we talk now can we work on the project" he stares at you for quite a minute before saying something "sure" so you guys work on the project.