Chapter 1: Leo

LEO

As Leo and Calyspo flew away from Ogygia, he breathed a sigh of relief. He had actually done it! He saved Calyspo! He could feel her arms around his waist, and felt her breathing. He sent a silent prayer up to his dad. 'Thank you for helping me find Calyspo'

"Leo!", he heard Calyspo's voice.

"Yes Sunshine?"

"Your dragon is on fire"

"What!?" Leo looked back and cursed. Smoke was pouring out of Festus's underbelly, and flames curled up his side. "Hold on, we're in for a tough landing."

Leo aimed Festus at a flat plain, and tried to slow the rapid decent. His heart dropped as one of Festus's wings ripped off.

He heard Calyspo scream, and he saw flames batting at her legs. Festus dropped into a free fall, and Leo could do nothing about it. He grabbed Calyspo, and grabbed his Archemedes sphere. He frantically rigged up the same device he had when he first crashed onto Ogygia.

"Got it!" He shouted, and he activated the sphere. Making sure he had installed everything correctly, he strapped he and Calyspo in and jumped off the bronze dragon.

***

A/N: Sorry, I'm looking back at this now (8/18/15) And I'm cringing. I promise it get better, if you want you could skip to chapter ten and you won't miss much, just a minor fight scene.

But, I do hope you stick it out and read it all, it would mean a lot to me. It does get better, I swear.

Ok, thanks!

Cheers!