Christmas Cat-Tastrophe ( Season 1 of Mystreet; Episode 6)

Quick A/N: The image... somewhere around this Authors Note is basically Alex's ' Christmas Aesthetic'... I don't know if that's even a thing, but she likes decorating with nature stuff as well as decorating gifts and cookies really nicely... and she also knits her own sweaters.

Same Cat Time, Same Cat Chanel ( III )

     Katelyn, Aphmau, and Alex were all just sitting around their house, none of them having work that day, when the doorbell rang.

     Alex automatically got up from wrapping gifts upon hearing the noise and headed towards the door before hearing her older sister say," I'll get it. I'll get it." Sitting down again, Alex put on her headphones again and went back to knitting her sister a pale blue sweater, knowing whatever it was Katelyn or Aphmau could take care of it.

_________________________________________________________

     " It's a natural purple cat," Garroth explained to his roommates." I bathed it, the fur is legit purple."

     " Maybe it's a genetic mutation?" Dante suggested.

     " Did it come with that little sweater too?" Laurence asked." That's kind of cute. Are we going to keep it?"

     " I was thinking it might have an owner because of the sweater. There's no collar so after the bath, I put it back on so if the owner passes by she'll recognize it. Maybe we should give it to the crazy cat lady down the street."

     " We are not giving it to the crazy cat lady down the street!"

     " What's going on about a crazy cat lady?"

     " Alex!? What're you doing here!?" Laurence jumped back from the girl who had just suddenly appeared in their living room, having made no prior noise to the statement she had just made.

     " I called her," Garroth said." She is training to be a vet after all so I thought she could take a look at the cat and see if it's healthy and such."

     " I don't recommend taking them to the crazy cat lady down the street, she has way too many cats and doesn't care for them properly."

     " Why don't we see if Aphmau wants the cat?" Laurence suggested." She likes cats and the color purple."

     " I don't think that'd work. She does love cats but we also have to account for Celestia."

     " Right... well, I guess we can keep the cat."

     " We have to get it spayed though. I don't think we can deal with kittens."

     " I can take care of that... well, not me personally but I know quite a few vets who can. And I can go get the cat bed, cat food, and such."

     " Great! We're going to be cat parents!" Garroth said happily as he turned to where the cat had stood a minute ago." Hey Sprinkles, we're going to keep you girl... uhh, where did she go?"

     His best friend laughed.." You named the cat Sprinkles?"

     " What? It's the perfect name for a cat."

     " I like Muffins better," Dante stated.

     " Well, I think Serenity is a beautiful name for a cat," Laurence spoke up.

     " Freya is a Norse Goddess who has a cat chariot," the freckled girl pointed out," I think that'd be a fitting name."

     " Sprinkles!"

     " Muffins!"

     " Now I'm just hungry," Laurence sighed as Garroth and Dante began an argument.

     " Yeah... I'm pretty tired," Alex agreed, sinking back into the sofa.

A/N: Sorry this was a short chapter but it was important to the story for me to add in, even though it was just a short part of the episode. I hope if you're reading this you like the story and I hope it's not asking too much to have anyone's opinion on it. Good or bad I could really use human interaction... wow I just said that... And keeping up with me adding Authors Notes while editing, At any rate, I hope at least one person somewhat enjoyed this chapter, if anyone comments it'd make my day, and I hope everyone reading this has a great day!