Reborn PT.2 ( Season 6 of Mystreet; Episode 15)

It's Finally Over... ( XCIX )

     The next thing Alex felt was shaking. As soon as it began again her eyes flew open, quickly moving to get up before falling back to the ground in pain, the feeling in her ribs reminding her of how she'd felt after her fight with Ein over a year ago.

     " Aphmau... Aphmau! Wake up!... Come on!" The Ghost's frantic voice came from across the area they were all standing on.

     " What's happening to her!?" It sounded as though Kim was the only one seemingly not too hurt by everything that had happened, as she responded to the ghost sharing her body.

     " The aftermath of the fight... the relic could only do so much, once they begin to fade, her body won't be able to..."

     " Fade!? That means-"

     " Aphmau! Wake up!... Please! Wake Up!"

     " Kim?... Kim!" Alex yelled to the best of her ability, staring up at the sky, any movement causing her immense pain." What happened!? Is Aphmau alright!?"

     " I-I'm not sure! Alex! Are you okay!?"

     " I would say yes, but I think the rest of my body would respond otherwise!"

     A movement seemed to catch the ghost's eye as the next thing Alex heard was a shocked," Y-you're alive!"

     " Y-yeah, is... Michel..."

     " Gone, we did it."

     " A-and Travis..."

     " He's alright," Katelyn responded." He's just unconscious."

     " I'm so glad..."

     " Everyone alright?" Garroth asked, walking back over to the group, carrying an immensely wounded Alex.

     " We're fine... what about you?"

     " I feel like a fool, but otherwise I'm good... what about you?"

     Toby joined the others." I've been better.

     Aphmau laughed nervously, before the shaking began yet again.

     " The cannon is losing altitude fast!" The ghost quickly explained.

     " It's going to crash into the water! We need to get off!"

     " I came here on a helicopter, it's still on the roof, if we go now we can still make it."

     Kim spoke directly to Aphmau." We need to get you to the prototype room now!"

     " Right."

     " Make it fast, we'll be waiting for you at the helicopter."

     The two nodded before rushing off.

     Toby pulled out his radio." Rowan, come in, Is everything alright!?" Whatever Rowan said couldn't be heard by those standing by Toby, but the next thing he said was," he's gone... they actually did it... No time to talk right now! I'm sure you're feeling the cannon shake, it's losing altitude fast, we need to get out of here! Grab the girl and meet us at the top of the cannon, we have a way out." He turned to the others." Follow! Quickly!"

_________________________________________________________

     Katelyn and Garroth all followed behind Toby, both carrying someone else, and because of that and the wounds they'd gotten from the prior battle, were lagging behind. They'd reached the roof of the celestial cannon, running towards Toby's helicopter as the rest of their friends were still running around below.