Halloween Party! ( Season 3 of Mystreet; Episode 14)

A/N: Just so you know, Alex is dressing up as Eliza Hamilton specifically from the musical Hamilton, just saying that to avoid any confusion.

Then you walked in and my heart went 'Boom!' ( XLI )

     " I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight, we were at a revel with some rebels on a hot night, laughin' at my sister as she's dazzling the room, then you walked in and my heart went 'Boom!'"

     " Garroth could you hand me another clothespin?" Alex attempted to adjust both her wig and her dress.

     " I don't know why you keep choosing to dress up as characters who have specifically natural hair colors, last year it was Enjolras, the year before it was Cassandra Cillian, and the year before that it was Persephone, specifically the Hadestown version, now it's Eliza Schuyler Hamilton, you just keep making life hard on yourself."

     " I know, I know, but they're the characters I like... even if it is a bit difficult for me." She spun around, letting the dress fan out." Alright, it's good, let's go join the others."

_________________________________________________________

     " Oh there you guys are," Garroth said once Laurence, Dante, and Gene joined himself, Travis, and Alex.

     " We've been waiting for you guys, Alex took at least half an hour to get all the parts of her costume put together and we were still out here for at least fifteen minutes before you guys showed up," Travis complained.

     " Sorry guys, Dante and I were having a hard time finding the matching costumes."

     " Right, but we did it!"

     " What's the matter Gene?" Travis asked." Didn't want to be a Power Ninja?"

     He laughed." Sorry, Vampires and Dark mystical creatures are more my style."

     " Oh how fitting."

     Gene laughed in a vampire-like fashion before his younger brother spoke." Man this party is awesome, Lucinda really went all out for this one."

     " I know, right!?"

     " I only wish my baby brother could've stayed for it."

     Travis laughed nervously." Maybe we should stay away from babies for a while."

     " I think I've finally figured out Cassandra's hate for babies- Cassandra from the librarians, for context," Alex said, starring down at the ground.

     " Then you guys better not look behind you."

     " Why?" Travis turned around to see four small children standing behind him.

     Upon noticing the small children Travis, Garroth, Alex, Laurence, and Dante all split up in a panic, running away from the children causing Gene to laugh again.

_________________________________________________________

     " Hah! I actually beat you guys in musical chairs!" Alex laughed triumphantly.

     " That's because we kept tripping over your dress, next Halloween I'm going to win-"

     " Oh yeah, because me finding you kissing another girl was totally an accident." The five turned to where the voice was coming from, to see Lucinda talking to a guy they'd never seen before." What so you just tripped and magically landed your lips onto hers?"

     Garroth and Alex exchanged a look before each taking a large step away from the other.

     " Lucinda that was more than seven years ago, you can't still be mad about that."