AARON'S SISTER!? ( Season 3 of Mystreet; Episode 0.4)

Not Again. ( XXXIV)

     " Huh? Is anyone else getting a sense of Dejavu?"

     Aaron, Aphmau, Laurence, Alex, Garroth, and Zane all waited for Zianna outside of the nearby Olive Garden as everyone other than Laurence had flashbacks to the last time they had eaten out with Mrs. Ro'meave.

     " Definitally."

     " Very much."

     Zane shuttered." Don't remind me."

     " Are you guys sure we should be with your mom right now?"

     " Why not?" Aphmau asked." She invited us."

     " Yeah but it seems kind of weird."

     " Ahh, I get it, so you're thinking it's going to be like a business meeting... and we'll just be interrupting."

     " Exactly."

     " Then you obviously don't know my mother."

     " Huh?"

     Zane continued." Our mom and dad work together, she takes care of relations and he manages the company, she wouldn't just invite us to sit around, it's possible the girl we're about to meet prefers our kind of company."

     Garroth laughed at his younger brother." Who would enjoy your kind of company?"

     " I heard that!"

     Alex shook her head at the two siblings before turning back to Aphmau." This kind of thing happened all the time when I was younger, she even convinced my Dad to let her host my birthday party one year and invited the daughter of another large company, who was around my age, to it."

     " So she's using us?"

     " No, mom is too nice for that," Zane said simply." She just enjoys making sure everyone gets to eat."

     Aaron laughed lightly." Sounds like a mom alright."

     " Hmm... your mom did say this girl was an eligible bachelorette... could she be trying to set up her handsome sons? hmmmmm? HMMMMMM!?"

     " Hey! We're not... handsome," Zan said uncomfortably.

     " Speak for yourself, I'm Gorgeous."

     Alex sighed lightly and patted her friend on the back.

     " Hmm... so she's trying to get you guys with this girl?"

     " I don't really care for that kind of thing," Zane replied simply.

     " I'm 'meh' about it too, I'm not really interested in meeting someone through business stuff."

     "... though it makes sense why mom would want to introduce us to this girl if she's the daughter of a CEO of a popular company."

     " Ooo! What company is it?"

     " Mother didn't say."

     Zianna came out of the restaurant and joined the others outside." Okay, so sorry for the hold-up, there was a mix up with our reservations."

     " I didn't think a place like this had reservations."

     " What'chu got against Olive Garden Zane?"

     " I just called ahead to make sure we got a spot," Mrs. Ro'meave explained.

     " We aren't going to wait for our guest?"