The Business of Forever Potions ( Season 5 of Mystreet; Episode 33)

A Return ( LXXXIX )

     As the others gathered in the front room of the house they'd stayed in so far during their trip to Starlight, Aphmau walked in the room and set down her suitcase before giggling happily to herself.

     " W-What's her problem?"

     " No... problem," Aph replied with another happy giggle, her voice sounding as though she'd gone back in time to when she was in elementary school

     " Okay, in that voice there's definitely is a problem."

     " More like excitement."

     " Wait, what?"

     " I thought you got the memo?"

     " No... I didn't... why are we gathered here anyway?"

     " Why are you even here if you don't know what's going on?" Melissa shot back.

     " See I probably would know that if I wasn't KEPT UP ALL NIGHT THANKS TO SOMEONE SNORING!"

     " Who? Me?"

     " Yes, you!"

     " I don't think I snore..."

     " I wasn't snoring! Kawaii~Chan and Alex both sleep in our room too, why aren't they half asleep like you!?"

     " I listen to music when I go to sleep so I can't really hear anything outside of my headphones."

     " I'm a Meif~wa! We can sleep through anything!"

     " Aww, lucky, werewolves are always sensitive to sound, so everything wakes us up."

     " Especially alarms," Maria added," those are the worst!"

     " Tell me about it."

     " Meif~wa are known to ignore any nonsense when it comes to our ears," Kawaii~Chan explained to the others.

     " Then why're you dating him?"

     " Hey!" Zane quickly retorted after the multi-colored-eyed werewolf said this, causing Aph to giggle even more." Don't laugh!"

     Again, she giggled." What? It was a funny joke!"

     " Hmph, whatever. So, why are we here again?"

     " Because, we're going to go to-"

     " Starlight Wonderland!" Aphmau quickly interrupted her soon-to-be sister-in-law, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

     " Righto-Mundo cutie!"

     " Wait, what!? Am I half asleep or isn't that where we-?"

     " Nope! We're at the Starlight Park! Starlight Wonderland is the heart of Starlight and the best part of it too! We haven't even seen this whole place!"

     " Yep, for some people, it takes years to see the whole park!"

     " Is the park really that big?"

     " Well, to be specific, the park is-"

     " I'm surprised, I feel like we've done so much already," Blaze quickly cut off his high school friend before she could go off on a rant about all the measurements.

     " This is the best part! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited-!" Aph's squeals of happiness got cut off by her Fiance getting up from his seat and hugging her tightly.