Take Them By Force ( Season 6 of Mystreet; Episode 4)

An Invasion ( XCII )

     " You look tired for a guy who had a night of fun."

     " I think you've had enough fun for all of us."

     " Huh? Is it that bad?"

     " You look like a raccoon."

     " Darn it!... There!... So... about last night..."

     " Hmm?"

     " What did you guys think of the casino? I saw how you two were dancing, so you must've come around to the idea of being okay with going out."

     Aaron sighed." Well... it was actually really nice, I had a lot more fun than I expected."

     " And none of us got noticed!"

     " Yeah... that was a big relief."

     " Plus it was nice to see everyone unwind for a change, all of this is incredibly stressful... I'm glad we could do that for everyone."

     " Same."

     " By the way..." Melissa smiled at her younger brother." I didn't realize you were such a clutz on the dance floor."

     " W-what does that mean!?"

     " Oh yeah!" Garroth laughed aloud, entering the conversation." I saw that too!"

     " I-I don't dance often!" Aaron yelled in defense"... was I really that bad?"

     " Yes!" Alex called from across the room where she was starting to read Return of The King.

     " Ehh... it was watching a train wreck, you're usually a bit more graceful when it comes to those kinds of things."

     " Okay, first off, no one is as graceful as me. Second, it was hilarious seeing Aaron trip on his toes and try to act cool."

     " Garroth!... At least I was dancing like a normal person."

     Alex laughed lightly." I did warn you all ahead of time that all I knew was dances from musicals, and at least I wasn't stepping on my dance partner's feet."

     " Alex!"

     Melissa laughed." Calm down, we're just teasing ya."

     " We are?"

     Melissa and Alex both laughed again before the older of the two spoke." It was cute seeing you open up and Aphmau leading the way, besides you gotta learn how to dance once this is all over... you know, for your first dance at the wedding!"

     " Speaking of wedding, I wonder if there's any leftover cake, be right back."

     " Oh! Wait up! I'm interested in a slice of cake too!"

_________________________________________________________

     " What's that sound... is it-?"

     " A Helicopter?"

     The door burst open after these words were spoken, and a group of four members of the Guardian Forces ran in, guns drawn.

     " Freeze!"

     " Don't move!"

     " Everybody on the ground!"

     Melissa used her werewolf strength to throw the table they'd been using for planning, onto the ground between her and the G.F. as a shield of sorts.