Michi's Disguise ( Season 4 of Mystreet; Episode 7)

Well... It Could Be Worse ( LXII )

     " Aphmau, try not to worry about Zane. I'm sure he's okay."

     " I can't help it!" The small girl replied shakily." How can I sit down and eat while Zane's out there, probably starving and cold!"

     " Aphmau, try not to think of that, we've already done all we can."

     Aphmau sighed again before Kim did her best to lighten up the conversation." Plus you can't search for him on an empty stomach, just... uhh... try to focus on something else!"

     " Exactly!"

     " Yeah, like... umm... that hunk of a boyfriend you've got in there making us lunch... yup, there's nothing more good-looking than someone who can cook."

     " You said it! Food is the best way to a girl's heart!"

     Alex sighed." I need to sit down... no, don't get up, it's not the emerald, I'm fine, just the way your talking."

     " You guys are right," Aphmau said happily before sighing yet again." Alright, I'll try to keep it off my mind, at least for lunch."

     " That a girl."

     " But... maybe I should have a look around the cabin, just one more time."

     " Aphmau," Kim said in a warning tone, trailing off for a moment before Lucinda continued on for her.

     " Aphmau we've searched the whole place."

     " Just one more look, I'll be back before Aaron is done." With that, the girl headed out the restaurant doors.

     " That's not keeping your mind off it! Ugh, there she goes."

     " Lucinda I know we mean well, but I can see where she's coming from."

     " Yeah, but if she's suffering from lack of sleep and food... what can she do to help?"

     " She has a point, Kim."

     " I get it, let's just let her do her thing for now."

     " Okay..."

     " Hey, Lucinda could you-" Alex began before automatically getting cut off by the girl.

     " Sure thing Alex, is the crystal bothering you? A headache perhaps? More dimensions? What'd ya need?"

     " I was just going to ask for a cup of some of your special herbal tea, it's worked in the past to calm down... whatever it is going on with me."

     " Sure thing!"

_________________________________________________________

     " Oh! I think I got a signal!"

     Lucinda and Alex both quickly turned to Kim.

     " No... never mind."

     " It's no use, Kim, let's just wait for the internet to come back online."

     " Yeah, I suppose... how do you think Garroth is holding up?"

     " I think Garroth will be fine... or at least I hope."

     " I hope so as well... he really, really cares about Zane and I'm worried if we never find him, Garroth won't ever really be happy again..."

     " Yeah, we just gotta be there for him."

     " Agreed."

     " Mmhm..."

     " Food is ready!"

     Aaron entered the dining room.

     " I didn't have much to work with so I went with bacon and pancakes, it's not the best but I hope it tastes good."

     " Wow! Thank you so much, Aaron!"

     " Thank you!"

     " Yeah, thanks a lot, it's so nice to have something actually cooked, I mean we've been eating bagged foods and candy bars for the past couple of days."

     He laughed." Yeah... hey, where's Aph?"

     " Oh, she's looking around the cabin again for any more clues about Zane."

     " We told her just to wait for a bit but... she insisted, poor girl."

     Aaron sighed at his girlfriend's stubbornness." She needs to take a break or she's going to exhaust herself. I'll go look for her."

     " Alright, we'll be here."

     " ... I hope they're all okay... I think I need to lie down again."

A/N: Sorry for skipping yesterday! I was on the road a lot so I didn't have the internet connection to write. This chapter was mainly meant to show the effects of having an emerald infused with her soal Alex was getting. In case you didn't know, which I hope you didn't unless I know you outside of the internet, I'm still in school so that's starting up for me again later today ( because of the virus and such it's going to be online) so I may not upload as much as I'd like but I'm still going to aim for a chapter a day... also I may add that according to Quotev this story has over 200 pages, which I'm oddly proud of... for seemingly no reason... Continuing on with the Never Have I Ever;

( From The Video): Never Have I Ever eaten a pear; she stayed back, Alex likes fruit, she's a vegetarian, she's definitely had a pear before.

( Alex's question): Never Have I Ever had a messy room; Alex, like most of my OC's, is a neat freak. Fun times.

As always I hope someone at least somewhat enjoyed this chapter, please comment if you feel like it, any to all comments make my day, and have a good day. At any rate, I hope at least one person somewhat enjoyed this chapter, if anyone comments it'd make my day, and I hope everyone reading this has a great day!