You Should (Never) Be Alone ( Season 4 of Mystreet; Episode 14)

Darkest Hour. ( LXIX )

     " Aaron!"

     Alex spun around, making sure to keep her emeralds behind her in case of another attack, before she just barely saw the last part of her friend fall over the cliff and out of sight.

     She didn't say anything, but instead made an odd squeaking noise that sounded as though she was a mouse in pain, the crystals in her eyes quickly shrunk back to their normal size at the realization of what had just happened, and just as the spell on Garroth faded she sunk to her knees, the emeralds falling around her before her boyfriend picked her up, mid-run, and the two got out of there, back through the woods they'd came from, hopefully to safety.

_________________________________________________________

     One person, instead of three, ran through the woods again, carrying his girlfriend and only remaining friend, their group seemed to be constantly shrinking, having started at seven and having gone to now two, three friends were mind-controlled, one was recovering from possession, and the one who they'd been with just hours ago was most likely dead.

     " This can't be happening," the one running said, stopping under a tree to catch a breath." Is Aaron really... he's... dead?... We need to get back to the lodge, Kim could be in trouble!"

     " G-got it... let's go..."

_________________________________________________________

     " What do I do? What do I do? What do I do!? Aaron's dead! Aphmau, Lucinda, and Zane are mind-controlled... I need to go back, I need to-"

     The lodge doors suddenly burst open as someone badly wounded ran inside.

     " Aaron!?"

     " Aaron, are you-"

     " I'm alive."

     " Why're you wearing that over your face? Are your eyes okay?"

     " I'm fine." He held up an emerald, similar in size and shape to the one Alex had found what felt like years ago.

     " Lucinda! Zane! Aphmau! Ein has them! We need to go back!"

     " We will. And Ein. Is Mine."

     " Aaron, I don't mean to ruin your revenge plans, but if Ein has it out for you, maybe... it would be best if someone else distracted him while you went over to try and help Aph, Zane, and Lucinda."

     " How would that work any better? If anyone else goes, Ein would probably expect a trap, and besides, if Ein has it out for me, you might be in just as much danger."

A/N:... Well, I didn't have much to write this chapter, considering it was 99% flashbacks about Aarons past which had nothing to do with anything Alex was a part of, also I just made this connection after finishing yesterdays chapter I realized that if anyone is wondering what her powers exactly are, think of a mixture between a green version of the Scarlet Witch ( which I'm pretty sure you either know about or can easily google) and ... now that that's out of the way, I introduce today's Never Have I Ever;

( From The Video): Never Have I Ever used the bathroom in total darkness;... yeah Alex moved up, she may be getting better at her fear of the dark but she didn't get completely over it.

( Alex's question): Never Have I Ever dressed as or decorated my house to look scary for Halloween, yes it counts if it's something scary turned cute such as a werewolf or a vampire; originally I was just going with the first half of the question, but then I decided to have Alex target certain members of her friend group.

As always I hope someone at least somewhat enjoyed this chapter, please comment if you feel like it, any to all comments make my day, and have a good day. At any rate, I hope at least one person somewhat enjoyed this chapter, if anyone comments it'd make my day, and I hope everyone reading this has a great day!