Chapter 1

I opened my eyes, my head pounding as I blankly stared at the ceiling.

Where am I? The last thing I remember is-

Suddenly, as if a button was pressed, my memories returned and I realized what happened.

I died, stabbed for who knows how long by my best friend's boyfriend who turned out to be a yandere after a little fight we had. After bleeding to death, I remember that I was talking to two people who claimed that they were the administrators of the world I was in - earth. The first one, a blond haired and red eyed guy named Theso, stated that he felt pity for me and wanted to send me in a world where I could be happy. The other guy, a white haired and purple eyed man named Retho, argued that I should not be treated kindly out of pity and be judged fairly. After talking for a while, they made a compromise. I will be reincarnated with my memories intact in an anime that I love but, it will not follow the plot I know. It will be a completely new world where my choices will affect how I live - whether happy or sad.

I felt my heart race, worry grasping my heart. Which anime world was I reincarnated in? Hopefully it wasn't anything bad where I have to fight for my life...right? (Oh my goodness, I knew I should have watched more happy anime instead of those gory and action ones.)

"Soma?" I suddenly heard a voice as the door opened. My eyes widened when I saw who the person was. I would never mistake him for anyone else. With his uncombed long purple hair and shining gold eyes, I knew that I was reincarnated in the world of Shokugeki as the sister of the main character. 

He looked around for a moment before turning his eyes to me, brightening up when he saw me awake and hugged me. "Soma, you're awake!" 

I froze.

 My brain trying to understand the situation.

Did he just call me Soma?

Wait.

Hold up.

My brain is processing this fact.

Processing 5%

20%

50%

80%

95%

10-

ERROR 101.

NO WAY! I AM YUKIHIRA SOMA?!!

NOOOOOO!! I DON'T WANNA DO ALL THE THINGS HE DID!

Another voice called out from the door. 

"Dear, if you keep hugging her like that, she'll run out of breath and die." I looked at the door and felt stunned at how beautiful the woman looked. She had medium-length brown hair which was unruly with a long, white cloth, a hachimaki, wrapped around her head. She had soft red eyes and a playful smirk on her face. All in all, she looked like someone who is a troublemaker.

"Whoops." Joichiro, apparently my new father, said while putting me down. "I forgot that she was still a one year old child."

What?

I am a what.

I felt my eye twitched, having a sudden urge to curse a certain white haired administrator.

Sigh, still, that explains a lot like how I don't have any memories of living in this body - I was too young to remember anything. 

"Oh, look honey, she's smiling!" Joichiro said, causing the woman, my new mother, to smile and coo together with Joichiro.

I smiled at them, determination burning in my soul. I promise that I will protect this happiness of ours, mom, dad. I won't let anyone destroy our family.