Loverboy

CW: Slapping

Shock. Today has to be a dream. But it was a good dream so you went with it.

You kissed him back with only a second of hesitation. Soon his giant hands were in your hair pulling you closer to him. He pulled you on his lap and you felt the growing bulge in his pants.

How long has that been there? Wow you truly are clueless.

You removed your arms from around his neck and threw the blazer you were wearing onto the floor and started to unbutton Ren's shirt. You could tell he got frustrated with how slow your hands moved when he quickly unbuttoned them in what seemed like one foul swoop. He threw his shirt back with the blazer.

Your hands automatically flew to his chest. His chest was so strong it was almost alarming. You ran your hands up and down his chest and stomach a few times before he got fidgety and started to unbutton your shirt. As soon as he got it off and was thrown onto the floor, he grabbed you with one arm and flipped you onto the bed. His kiss was even more passionate than it was in the beginning.

You felt his member brush up against your thigh. You were shocked by the size. Anyone would be.

You put your hand on his chest pushing his kiss away. He looked defeated.

"Can I make a request?" you asked with a firm voice.

"Yes?" he looked down on you, breath heavy with anticipation and lips swollen from lust.
"Would you be offended if I topped?" looking to the side you closed your eyes.

He climbed off of you and rolled onto his back besides you. You'll take that as a yes.

You took off your pants and sat just above the tip of his dick. You pushed back on it slightly before rolling forward to kiss him again. He made a deep groan in his throat. You kissed him for a minute, tongue invading his mouth. Then you pushed back once more and climbed off of him.

"Take off your pants and boxers." Your voice was powerful, unwavering. These were the first clear thoughts you've had all day.

He complied

He laid back down and you climbed right back on top of him, this time you let his dick touch you. He tried to make another noise deep in his throat. But you stopped him with your finger over his mouth.

"Make one noise and I'll make you regret it. Okay?" after he nodded you took your finger off of his mouth and started kissing down his jaw. You felt his dick throb as you found his neck.

You made your way slowly down to his dick. He was basically begging when you reached it. It twitched when he saw you lick your lips. You placed the tip of it in between your lips and the giant man arched his back with pleasure.

You didn't know that the man with a face of steel could feel so submissive under you. He was embarrassingly close to cumming from the first stroke.

"You're pathetic. So needy for my mouth on your cock. So close to cumming when I've only just started" before he could even look up to answer you took his whole length down your throat and began to move up and down, slowly. Kylo reached up with his hands to guide your head but you swatted his hands back, looked up and slapped him in the face.

"What did I say?" You glared at him. And all he could do was nod his head

You went back to work on his dick. Kylo could barely control himself. He was trying so hard to not make any noise. It was funny to watch him struggle.

"Ok. You can make noise. But do not think you're in charge." You positioned yourself so you could get on top of him again to ride his cock. You have never seen anyone with hungrier eyes than this man. It makes you want to act out.

You slide down onto his cock. The sheer size of him made you cry out in pain. But you were a trooper and took his whole length. He was so close to cumming already you were embarrassed for him. You Continued riding his dick slowly, watching his face. He's holding himself back.

"You're going to ask my permission to cum. Is that clear to you Kylo" you looked down at him, you didn't bother to stop moving your hips as you watched his scattered brain try to come up with the right words.

"Yes" he said, slurring your name in pleasure.

So you picked up the pace. You could feel his strong thighs clench as he tried to refrain from bucking his hips. You laughed at him.

"Are you going to ask me if you can cum or are you just going to keep torturing yourself?"

"Please let me cum. Please I'm going to---to---I'm going to explode!"

"Then cum for me loverboy" you said, licking your lips. You watched his eyes go wild. Suddenly his hands were on your hips pounding you down onto his dick. He was using you like a fuck toy. And you enjoyed it very much

Just then he burst, he yelled as he shot thick ropes of hot cum deep inside of you. You waited for him to catch his breath before sliding off of him. For some strange reason you felt empty without his length inside of you.

When he finally sat up he answered your question:

"Yes I would like to get food."

And so you did.