Will power

Hi! Um, I hope you enjoy this fic. Thanks to all three people who are reading it you guys are the true homies. If you guys have any suggestions lmk and I'll add them in or change things. Also you can find me on tiktok making stupid star wars videos @dylandrious. Ok pls enjoy :')

Your night was quiet after your late lunch with Kylo. While eating you found out a lot about him.

When Kylo was in high school he attended a local community college and obtained his associates degree at the same time he finished high school. Because of this he got into nearly every college he applied for. But when I came time to choose the school for his bachelors he chose to stay close to home. He finished his bachelors in English and then obtained his masters at the younge age of 22. And he's been a teacher ever since.

You came to the conclusion that if his mother was not the principal of the school you would not be his student teacher. He had only been teaching for 5 years, and from what you have gathered (through your masters program) most teachers who take on student teachers had been veterans in the trade.

But you were happy to be his student teacher. It had only been one (admittedly weird) day. But you were already so excited to possibly start teaching the class yourself soon.

Besides the fact that he was young when he became a teacher you found out information that you did not quite know how to piece together. He collects vintage cars and restores them himself. That hobby seemed expensive to you. How could he do that on a teacher's salary?

"That's none of my business" you thought to yourself as you got into bed. The same bed you had earlier shared with Kylo Ren. You were not even confused or upset by the encounter. Ever since you were in high school you just thought of sex as a good time and as a coping mechanism. There were usually no feelings attached afterwards and you went back to your normal life.

As you laid and looked at the dark ceiling you hoped that he would not catch feelings for you. You thought about the fact that he just let you top with no question. You expected a man of his size and authority to put up at least a little resistance when you asked him if you could top. Was this common for him? Was there something that you were unaware of? WAS KYLO REN A VIRGIN? Was that why he submitted so easily?

Anyways, enough of that for the night. You had to work in the morning. Tomorrow was an even day. Kylo said that you were going to take the classes to the library to check out MacBeth. MacBeth was your favorite Shakespeare play in school and you were beyond excited for the possibility of teaching it to a whole new generation.

But an even day meant no 6th period...

--------------------------

You were even more excited for the second day of school than you were the first. And you had the perfect stupid teacher shirt to wear. A black shirt with a tiny picture of Shakespeare on the left breast that said "Will Power". It is exactly the shirt a highschooler would expect their strange English teacher to wear.

You paired the black shirt with a grey and white tweed pant and blazer combo and oxblood oxfords with tall red socks with little books on them.

Once you grabbed your coffee you were headed out the door.
---------------------------------------

You arrived at the classroom before Ren, so you set down your bag at your desk and read through the first scene of your own, heavily annotated, copy of MacBeth from high school. Your own teacher for the class was amazing at reading Shakespeare so your book was full of tons of notes. You were beyond excited to share this play with your kids.

Your kids

Just then Kylo walked calmly through the door. You didn't bother to look up from your book as you thought about getting "Fair is foul, and foul is fair" tattooed somewhere on your body. Maybe that is what you'll do during your free sixth period today.

But Kylo did not move past the door. You only noticed because of how long he stood there. It felt like a million years, but in all actuality it was probably about 30 seconds. He did not take his eyes off of you. When your eyes met he looked toward the floor and walked to his desk.

What was his problem?

"So am I walking the kids to the library by myself or are you coming with me? Because I have no idea where the library is. I guess one of the kids could show me, right?" You said tracking him with your eyes.

"No um--no um I'll go with you" he said, slowly placing his things on his desk. He sat down and turned in his chair towards you.  He opened his mouth to talk but a student walked in.

You turned and smiled at her. Ren shut his mouth.

"Good morning Mr. Ren" she then turned to you and gave you the same greeting. She walked over to the seat in front of your desk and sat. Apparently you did not hear the bell ring.

"Were starting MacBeth today? Oh sick. My older brother loved that play so much. Maybe he still has the copy from when he was in high school." The student said.

"Oh maybe! I am so excited for you all to get to read this play! It was my favorite in high school and I'm hoping that I'll do it justice" You said with a smile.

You then turned to check the clock. 7:27. School will be starting in three minutes. But of course you did not expect every senior to show up on time.

Once the bell rang Ren was on his feet and addressing the class.

"Today is the day that we will start Macbeth. Does anyone know anything about the play? Its origins, its themes. Hell, even its author?" He said scanning the class, one palm outstretched like he was waiting for one of them to grab his hand.

You were taking attendance in the back of class when suddenly you were ripped from your concentration by the feeling of eyes.

"This is your favorite play, right?" Ren said, apparently repeating his question. This time he added your name to the end.

"Yes! This is my favorite!" smiling at your class you nodded.

"Would you care to tell us some themes, main ideas or anything about the play?" He eyed you from the front of the room, for some reason you could not think of a single thing to say.

"Sure. Yes of course." You said standing up, rounding the desk and making your way up to the front of the room. Your copy of the play in your hand. Kylo watched you approach with hungry eyes. You assumed that he then realized how he was looking at you because he then averted his gaze and walked to lean by the empty row of desks next to the door.

"Does anyone know anything about Scotland?" You asked, scanning the class for answers. No one moved an inch. But that was okay because you were the same way in front of  a new teacher.

"Well the play takes place in Scotland, so if you'd like, you can imagine all of the characters with accents like Shrek." you said turning your back to the class to grab the stool that was sitting behind you. The class laughed.

"Do any of you believe in ghosts? Or witches? Or magic?" You said raising your hand. Some of the seniors smirked, others raised their hands and chattered to their friends in excitement.

"Well, if I were to ask this same question back when Shakespeare was writing this, every single hand in the world would go up. Everyone believed in witches which is why the first scene was so scary!"

"Just imagine...you're walking along the beach and suddenly you see three old, decrepit, slimy ladies huddling in a circle. There is thunder and lighting. You see them making plans...Oh it gives me the chills just thinking about it" You shivered

"So while we're reading this play keep that in mind, the supernatural is...well...super-natural for them I guess." you gave a shrug and looked back down at your book.

"Does anyone know who Shakespear".....

You continued on until it was time to walk to the library. When you turned to meet Kylo's eyes, he looked proud...and slightly turned on...but that was not your problem.

Note: Ok y'all so I know a stupid amount about MacBeth and it took so much out of me not to write all of the ideas I had floating around in my head. I'm sorry if this chapter is too long or not entertaining enough. But I promise the next chapter will have more interaction between Kylo and yourself. Anyways ACAB, 1312, and I hope you're having a beautiful day <3