You never know until you do

CW: marajuana and wine lol

Thursday dragged on forever. You were so excited for Friday that everything you did felt like it took a million years. The day was uneventful, you talked about the act I, scene I of MacBeth and you pretended that the man standing in the front of the classroom brought lingerie to your front door step to wear to a party with other teachers.

When Friday finally came you were so excited that when you woke up you thought about wearing the lingerie under your outfit for school. But you decided against that because it was not very comfortable.

The school day flew by. You went home directly after school, even though Kylo was not leaving yet. You wanted to be able to get ready without being in a rush.

Little does anyone know, when you get ready...you get ready. You have a secret skill for makeup that nobody would expect from you. Because you do not wear makeup everyday in real life, when people saw you in your makeup they were shocked.

Who knew that a person who can do makeup but doesn't wear any everyday would blow people away so much.

After you got out of the shower you wanted to start your makeup. But it was a tradition (maybe less of a tradition and more of a compulsion) for you to watch a movie or tv show while doing your makeup while also on facetime with a friend.

So you called your best friend Katie, she was always down to play cup pong and facetime. You haven't told anyone about you or Kylo yet, so tonight is the night.

*Facetime dial tone*

*Facetime answer tone*

"Oh my GOD Katie I have so much to tell you. But wait I need to put on a movie." You picked out the movie and put it on.

"Ok bitch, spill the tea" She said sitting back on her bed

"So it all started on the first day of school..." you spilled the whole story. Every single detail to her. She sat and listened, adding commentary of course. You were almost done with your makeup when you were done with the story.

"What are you going to do?" she asked as you started to contour.

"That's the thing. I do not know if there is anything I can do besides go with what is happening and enjoy it. I do not want people at the school to think differently of us because we're sleeping together." you said, making the decision to put on tons of blush.

"I mean like, do you see yourself with him in the future? Like actually together. Could you even see yourself with a man for the rest of your life?" she asked, covering herself up with her blanket.

"I know I know. I very much know. But he feels different, he's sweet and kind and has been giving me gifts. I do think about when this is all over...the initial lust. What if he doesnt want someone like me? Like really? What if I am just a passing phase in his life?" you were starting to spiral, and of course Katie knew immediately.

"Ok. So if he does start treating you in a way that does not make you feel as good as he is now you two either need to talk it out or you need to leave him". She had seen you go through this a million times with a million people and you could tell she actually wanted something healthy to stick.

You love her for that.

When you finished your makeup and hung up with Katie you were so nervous. You were wearing the lingerie that Kylo had bought you under your clothes. You packed an overnight bag and included some...fun things.

You included five joints, your grinder, a small pipe, a bottle of vodka, a bottle of lube, a vibrator, handcuffs and a blind fold...among your other things you need for spending the night at a lovers house...a surprise for Kylo...