Thoughts from the study

———-KYLO'S POV———

Kylo laid there with his darling asleep on his chest. He's glad that tonight went so well, he couldn't have wished for anything better. He was nervous before that what he was feeling was not mutual, but he was so relieved when he found out it was.

His darling was the sweetest sleeper, they snored ever so slightly. But it was adorable in Kylo's opinion. They were wrapping their arms around his giant body. They made him feel safe and wanted. Something he had not felt in a long time.

Kylo couldn't sleep, so he decided to go downstairs so as to not disturb the beautiful body laying next to him.

Kylo was used to spending most of his time alone. He was an only child, but his mother always made time for him. Kylo used to enjoy going to sit in his mother's office after school. She was always so caring and understanding with the students at the school. Unlike some of the other admin, she always believed that the person was innocent until proven guilty. She never shamed anyone for anything and always talked to her students like equals.

His father, Han, was never home for long. He was always away on a work trip. He owned a very successful nonprofit that worked with schools to help give food to the food insecure families at schools across America. He never wanted anyone to feel hungry at night like he did when he was a little kid.

But with his absence due to business meetings and fundraisers Kylo felt that he never got the dad he wanted. They have a good relationship, but it was not the one Kylo craved.

His mother was always affectionate towards him, but he never got any from his father. It left a small hole that Kylo filled with information. His father always implanted the idea of the "power of the pen" into his brain. So Kylo learned anything he could to try and gain his father's affection and attention. It never did work.

Until he became a writer. His father admired that Kylo used an alias. His father even picked it out for him. Han thought it was fantastic that Kylo wanted to have a normal life as a teacher while also entertaining and teaching the world through his writing.

Kylo was downstairs now in the kitchen. He was bracing himself on the counter, looking down at nothing in particular. It made him feel safe to know that he had a sweet angel asleep in his bed upstairs. Maybe one day he would feel this safe all of the time.

Kylo was still trying to process what had happened a few hours before. He thought back to when he came out of the kitchen and heard his darling talking about their passion for teaching. Kylo loved hearing people talk about things they were passionate about. He always allowed his students to be open and talk about what they felt was important in his class. He wanted to be the support that some of his students did not get at home. He always encouraged his students to ask questions, made observations, and have debates in his classroom. If there was one thing in his life that he had control over, it was his classroom. He would not stand for any homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, or racist remarks in discussions or assignments.

He wanted to create a comfortable environment for minds to grow, just like his mom did for him and her other students.

Kylo walked over to his study and lit the fireplace. He sat at his desk and flipped through the papers that his students had turned in. Everyone got credit just for turning it in. But he did go through and make comments to tell the students how well they are doing or what they can improve on.

But sometimes people are just so stupid. He would never tell them that, of course, but it did make you wonder if society is going to be okay when they were full blown adults.

These specific papers that he was reading was a short, in class, writing prompt. Out of the two hour class period he gave them an hour to work on it. The prompt for act I was about dramatic irony. This is what one of his students wrote:

"Shakespear uses dramatic irony. When Macbeth meets the witches it is symbolic of his wife. Because she is a witch. And people thought witches were real..."

Sometimes, Kylo did want to tear apart someone's writing. But he knew that for some students it might discourage them from writing. So he wrote these comments.

"I like where you are going with this! Develop your thesis a little bit more and add in some evidence from the text and you're set! Keep up the hard work."

It was hard not breaking people's spirits this early in the school year.

He leaned back in his chair and thought about the person sleeping in his bed. They hadn't really graded any papers yet, it was all done by Kylo. Maybe the next one he assigned his class he will have them grade it.

His mind wandered from school work to his student teacher. Their lips around the tip of his cock. So willing to do anything for him. It made him hard just thinking about it.

He reached down and absentmindedly started palming his dick through his boxers. He thought of the experience that they shared in bed only hours before. No one had ever touched Kylo in that way. The thought of his darling dominating him made him excited. He pulled his dick out of his boxers and started to slowly stroke it. He wished that he could wake them up, but they were asleep so peacefully.

He started to get a rhythm going and his breath got shorter and shorter. He thought about his darling's ass in the lingerie he had bought for them and they looked equally as beautiful without it.

He threw his head back and picked up the pace. He thought about their fat ass bouncing as they rode his dick.

Gods, they are perfect.

He let out little moans as he came closer and closer to his release.

He let his darling's name slip out of his lips as we came all over his chest.

No one has ever made him feel like this before: content.

He cleaned himself off and made his way back up to bed to be with them.

When he got back to his bed his angel was still sleeping, holding onto a pillow. He slipped the pillow out from under their arms and pulled them close to his body. They were so warm and soft. You wanted to live in this moment forever.

He closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep.

NOTE- I'm graduating on thursday! I'm so hyped lol. I hope all four of you that read this are doing well.  Also I have no idea how to write Kylo I hope I did okay. <3